Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    How ironic. I was seriously thinking about PMing or texting CM asking him when JeepHammer was going to get to join Kut. JH’s trolling was getting out of control.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How ironic. I was seriously thinking about PMing or texting CM asking him when JeepHammer was going to get to join Kut. JH’s trolling was getting out of control.
    Seems he ran out of meds.
    I make no jest in this. Sometimes he was on point and brought things of interest to the forum. Of late he has not.
    I gave him a mulligan on some serious language breach in a meme.
    What I got as a response would have seriously pissed me off in person.
    I do believe after that he was butt hurt from the last time out and just pushing buttons.
    We are a volunteer staff here. We donate our time as we all truly care for Ingo and it’s members. My partners here are all people of quality. Good solid people. Fair people.
    We do our best to remain fair even when exposed to idiocy.
    We have been discussing JH for a while. This last thread was the end. I seriously think he needs to reside in New York so he can actually be at war with people who love freedom and are standing up to those attempting to take it. I believe(well he said) he wore the uniform to defend our constitution and the bill of rights. Sorry JH but you disappoint. I lost 2 good men (uncles) who gave 20+ each to defend us. The agent in Orange eventually got them both. They are spinning in the grave over this mess you and others like you have caused.
    JMHO.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, there is discussion of unbanning said member so others (who are sleeping right now) can ban him again. Lather, rinse, repeat......
    You late night Mods have all the fun! Those of us on the day shift who have to go to bed at a reasonable hour (2200-ish) don't get to unlock the hammer (no pun intended) unless it is just blatant. Blatant like a banned member using the same avatar (not the blue porch light, it was a selfie) on a shill account.

Should be quiet until bills start coming up for hearings (next week? I'm almost ready for SB 14.) Tax checks start showing up and things will get silly in the classies. Then, 2022 primaries... woo-hoo!

Maybe somebody will get liquored up and break a bunch of rules on New Years Eve, hopefully at a reasonable hour.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was there for this one. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I never opened that one. Anything of his over 3 lines and I "manually" ignored it by just scrolling past after he went into full tirade/lunacy mode. I don't mind lunacy lite or the occasional tirade, but he went full brussel sprouts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You late night Mods have all the fun! Those of us on the day shift who have to go to bed at a reasonable hour (2200-ish) don't get to unlock the hammer (no pun intended) unless it is just blatant. Blatant like a banned member using the same avatar (not the blue porch light, it was a selfie) on a shill account.

Should be quiet until bills start coming up for hearings (next week? I'm almost ready for SB 14.) Tax checks start showing up and things will get silly in the classies. Then, 2022 primaries... woo-hoo!

Maybe somebody will get liquored up and break a bunch of rules on New Years Eve, hopefully at a reasonable hour.
    We can do the whole rescind and you and BT can have a shot at it. I AM all about sharing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We can do the whole rescind and you and BT can have a shot at it. I AM all about sharing.
    That would be a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, while fun I usually look for more of a challenge. Then again depending on how today goes… I might need it for the therapeutic aspects.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom