• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    See the Masks thread. The person quote-tweeted the OP, skipping thousands of posts, to leave a fairly throw-away comment. Is that contributing? Should there be rules? IMHO, no. Subjectivity is fine, especially when reason and intuition point clearly to intent. Should the person be Shootered? No. But that's why mods have the ability to remove/cull non-quality posts when it becomes obvious that the person is a runner.
    Mods, with their greater knowledge of any poster, should be required to reveal what the shiny is

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Mods, with their greater knowledge of any poster, should be required to reveal what the shiny is
    Those of us who got up early were able to pry open this mystery on our own; the 51st post was in the for sale thread of said shiny, and was just about word for word, IIRC, "I'll take it! Now, how do we do this?" I was rather amused by it, myself.

That post was deleted shortly thereafter.

(If you're curious, this was the item, again, if my memory serves correctly: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/crimson-trace-cz-75b-laser-grips.541344/)

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Those of us who got up early were able to pry open this mystery on our own; the 51st post was in the for sale thread of said shiny, and was just about word for word, IIRC, "I'll take it! Now, how do we do this?" I was rather amused by it, myself.

(If you're curious, this was the item, again, if my memory serves correctly: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/crimson-trace-cz-75b-laser-grips.541344/)
    Winner winner chicken dinner

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think I just read 100 posts about someone trying to make 50. Including making people go back and forth about what contributing is. Which basically proves contributing, like rich, is relative.

If getting that amount of board participation doesn't count as contributing, I am not sure
    what does.
    You really need to do something about your chronic panty twisting.
    CHSIBM

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Thank you. Sometimes what the shiny is says more about the n00b than anything they might type themselves

Laser grips on a CZ [shudder]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom