• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It probably began as just a small darkness of the spirit that went unnoticed until it had nearly consumed him

He definitely got worse over time. Hope he found some peace

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I was never a fan of the aforementioned former mod. I also never understood how someone with an obvious axe to grind against other members got to be a mod.

I recall the Little Rascals coined the term "He-Man Womun Haters Club". The aforementioned former mod would instigate the argument then swing the ban hammer. Where that approach failed, the apparent answer was simply to become irritating enough to make any reasonable discussion quickly turn into an intentional argument and those not interested in uncivil dialogue would find other things of interest. It was an interesting study on social power and perceived authority...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was never a fan of the aforementioned former mod. I also never understood how someone with an obvious axe to grind against other members got to be a mod.
    When he went on his rants against other members as a mod there was nothing moderating about him. The thing that got me was whenever he would go on the offensive and rile up the discussion he put his mod hat back on and threatened to take action after he received too much blowback,

Edit: Looks like OkieGirl remembers it the same way and put it more eloquently than I.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    PaulF is atheist, that's his belief and I can respect that. He can believe what he wants.

Kut I miss. He is a lefty but explained his position without trying to get you to buy into it. He has respect for people even if on opposite sides.
    No he didn't. He would, and admitted, lure people into an argument and bait them to get banned. It was a game for him.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    PaulF is atheist, that's his belief and I can respect that. He can believe what he wants.

Kut I miss. He is a lefty but explained his position without trying to get you to buy into it. He has respect for people even if on opposite sides.
    Kut was a master-baiter and a racist. Don't miss him at all

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Kut didn't have too much respect for other members whenever he tried to twist someone's comments and make everything about race. I think Kut admitted to someone that he got a kick out of riling up a discussion. That's something I don't find respectable. He earned his troll emeritus badge.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Kut didn't have too much respect for other members whenever he tried to twist someone's comments and make everything about race. I think Kut admitted to someone that he got a kick out of riling up a discussion. That's something I don't find respectable. He earned his troll emeritus badge.
    I deleted that PM and wish I hadn't.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I will say one thing about Kut before the dogpile continues. it appears that he was well educated and quite well versed on a number of different historical topics, He had the ability to add a great deal to a discussion but it's unfortunate that it was all overshadowed when he chose to play trollish games for his amusement.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom