• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The few times I've made a firearm purchase in the classies I looked at their post count first. Member since '09 and 53 posts? Nah, I'll find it elsewhere. Member since '18 and 6000 posts, yeah he's one of the guys.:yesway:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    The few times I've made a firearm purchase in the classies I looked at their post count first. Member since '09 and 53 posts? Nah, I'll find it elsewhere. Member since '18 and 6000 posts, yeah he's one of the guys.:yesway:

I'm the same way.

Same here... try to get a sense who/what I'm dealing with... low post count peddling his wares... nah...

:ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The rule is in place to Vette new members. Get to know them. Build a comfort zone for the membership.
    The comebacks I sometimes get stating this reason for the rule are pretty childish. Sadly.

To meet someone at exit XXX on Interstate XX after dark and feel comfortable with it.

To know you are getting exactly what was advertised.

50 is a bit short of the mark we are all comfy with but what happens after that number says a lot.

In truth I am 6 short of the 50 quality mark.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The rule is in place to Vette new members. Get to know them. Build a comfort zone for the membership.
    The comebacks I sometimes get stating this reason for the rule are pretty childish. Sadly.

To meet someone at exit XXX on Interstate XX after dark and feel comfortable with it.

50 is a bit short of the mark we are all comfy with but what happens after that number says a lot.

To be fair, this one seems quality enough to me. You're getting pretty close.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Only 6?!! I cannot wait until I get to 160,000 worthless posts.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    :faint:

Believe it or don't I have an infraction as a Mod. "Q" dinged me and yes I messed up.

Apparently Que PMed me to delete a few posts but the Spasmo took me out.
    Thing is, I vaguely remember any of it. It came back to me in little flashes the next day. I think I was trying to test the bad word program.

I was on one of many bad trips from Ambien. It caused a couple marks here on INGO. I flushed the rest of it after 2 weeks of embarrassments. That stuff's dangerous.

At least I didn't buy everything in my Amazon cart or go on Ebay. I've heard stories. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom