ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :rolleyes:

Really, BA? No reason?

Have you visited the General Political Forum lately? To say the level of discourse has been trending downward lately would be kind, to say the least.

We have tried to post in-thread warnings asking people to keep on-topic...if we go on the attack we should attack the argument, not the user. Well, despite our nearly daily reminders to be civil, the emotions of the site keep rising, personal attacks become less veiled, more pointed.

This user's TEMP ban was intended to send a message to that user, and to all the others that frequent the GPF...please keep it civil, keep things calm, do not turn on one another...we are watching, and we will take action.

Consider this a friendly nip at the heels from the sheepdog...no o e gets hurt, but everybody gets reminded that the sheepdog is still around, and it has teeth.

I know groupthink is all the rage these days but I thought this was still a place where individual opinions would be tolerated. My opinion is obviously different from yours. I'm okay with that. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom