• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You have to admit, it is fairly routine. If you get too many more notches on your belt, it will be a G-string...and no one wants to see that. ;)

Whoa BA.... another person's lack of self control isn't my fault. Guys are flying off the handle over internet postings, and do I need to point out these people have guns? I'd like to think they have better control themselves.
    Concerning me, I've said before, aside from an executive decision to dismiss me as being a "troublemaker," I would self ban myself if a majority of the membership wished it (though I'd lurk for info).

As far as the g-string, no comment.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Whoa BA.... another person's lack of self control isn't my fault. Guys are flying off the handle over internet postings, and do I need to point out these people have guns? I'd like to think they have better control themselves.
    Concerning me, I've said before, aside from an executive decision to dismiss me as being a "troublemaker," I would self ban myself if a majority of the membership wished it (though I'd lurk for info).

You help to create lively discussion, that's for sure. I appreciate that even if I too sometimes get frustrated.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

So, what, notarized signatures required or just a show of hands good enough to get rid of the Internet Tough Guy? :):

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Then go back to your dominant hand.

Geez, try to open a guy's mind a little.

Now, now--let's not be species-ist. Perhaps rhino anatomy isn't particularly compatible with double-percenting it in the first place? :dunno: Sure not gonna ask him, for fear he might go from purple to red. I've heard rhinos just don't look good in red...probably has something to do with multiple hospital trips.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Now, now--let's not be species-ist. Perhaps rhino anatomy isn't particularly compatible with double-percenting it in the first place? :dunno: Sure not gonna ask him, for fear he might go from purple to red. I've heard rhinos just don't look good in red...probably has something to do with multiple hospital trips.

I figured the Kentucky side of him would be able to do it. KY and all...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

No one wants to see that.

Wow. I wouldn't have thought that possible.:faint:

Shocking, I know!

I figured the Kentucky side of him would be able to do it. KY and all...

What you did there? I saw it!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I must not be doing the internet right. It seldom to never makes me angry and on the rare occasion when it does....I either move on to something else or just step away. Clearly, I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm going to try to turn over a new leaf.

Kut....go ^$%% yourself.

(is this how it's done?)

I carrot-money-double percented myself last night. Really helps my stress level.

giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom