• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lol, at the beginning I picked out the wrong guy. Funny, I put the one you are talking about on my ignore list due to his trolling in another thread.
    Well there was one guy early on that looked like he was gonna be the feather rustler but he was a piker compared to the headliner.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    More than a few were flirting in that thread.
    Time wounds all heels.
    Yeah. That guy had plenty of opportunity to state his position and he knew it would be unpopular on a mainly pro 2A forum and it got to a certain point that he seemed to relish playing that role and he very well had to have known that a few would be pushed to the edge if it continued. I just didn't want to give him the further satisfaction.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah. That guy had plenty of opportunity to state his position and he knew it would be unpopular on a mainly pro 2A forum and it got to a certain point that he seemed to relish playing that role and he very well had to have known that a few would be pushed to the edge if it continued. I just didn't want to give him the further satisfaction.

You'd be surprised the number of gun owners (maybe not) that legitimately believe in capping firearm ownership. I had one guy argue with me, telling me that person should be capped at one pistol, one shotgun, and one AR-15 type rifle. Not a dumb guy, in other things, but he was dead serious. That was his gun control issue.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You'd be surprised the number of gun owners (maybe not) that legitimately believe in capping firearm ownership. I had one guy argue with me, telling me that person should be capped at one pistol, one shotgun, and one AR-15 type rifle. Not a dumb guy, in other things, but he was dead serious. That was his gun control issue.
    Oh I believe it. That's why I phrased it "mainly pro 2A" I know there are gun owners out there that aren't fervent 2A proponents. I believe there are a certain number of them scattered throughout Ingo. They are entitled to their opinions but they gotta realize that won't be popular with a majority around here and a lot of buttons will be pushed.

It's up to them to determine how hard they want to push those buttons.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How stupidly off-target is it to go off on BoR, to boot. I have never known him to be other than an example of gentlemanly gravitas even in the most heated discussions

I just don't know what gets into people

Guess they can't regulate

View attachment 48200

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom