Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    How many people have been banned for things they've said to you, Kutnupe? I know it is probably coincidental but it seems to happen pretty frequently.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How many people have been banned for things they've said to you, Kutnupe? I know it is probably coincidental but it seems to happen pretty frequently.

More than should be. Most often it's because they get frustrated at my particular worldview. Others, like you and a several others, are at least willing to engage, have a little snark (which is ok), but keep it fairly civil. With JS1911, I didn't even say a word to him.... he just lost control.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    More than should be. Most often it's because they get frustrated at my particular worldview. Others, like you and a several others, are at least willing to engage, have a little snark (which is ok), but keep it fairly civil. With JS1911, I didn't even say a word to him.... he just lost control.

You have to admit, it is fairly routine. If you get too many more notches on your belt, it will be a G-string...and no one wants to see that. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I must not be doing the internet right. It seldom to never makes me angry and on the rare occasion when it does....I either move on to something else or just step away. Clearly, I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm going to try to turn over a new leaf.

Kut....go ^$%% yourself.

(is this how it's done?)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I must not be doing the internet right. It seldom to never makes me angry and on the rare occasion when it does....I either move on to something else or just step away. Clearly, I don't know what I'm doing.

Kut....go ^$%% yourself.

(is this how it's done?)

I carrot-money-double percented myself last night. Really helps my stress level.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kut's theme song? :laugh:

[video=youtube;rY0WxgSXdEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/video]

I just realized that song is almost pleasant to listen to compared to watching the video. :n00b:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kut....go ^$%% yourself.

(is this how it's done?)

I just don't feel the rage.... your fists probably aren't clinched and there's no spittle at the corners of your mouth.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom