• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Channeling a little hornadylnl, A society powerful enough to force religion out is a society powerful enough to force religious in. I'd rather society not have that kind of power over individuals. That's the kind of society that can force anything from atheism to sharia.

There is a large amount of truth in what you said there...Watch to the end but here is a clip of (one of my favorite essayist and commentators) Christopher Hitchens sort of alluding to the same thing...

[video=youtube;E9TMwfkDwIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9TMwfkDwIY[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    just wondering, do people have to shave before passing through?

That depends on if you are wearing skinny jeans, a beret, and a scarf. If so, and you are on your way to a coffee house to steal Wi-Fi with your various Apple devices, then no.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That depends on if you are wearing skinny jeans, a beret, and a scarf. If so, and you are on your way to a coffee house to steal Wi-Fi with your various Apple devices, then no.
    Don't you deport the hipsters to Broad Ripple?

Serious threadjack in progress:hijack:, please stand-by

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I read a few of his posts in that AR thread. I'm not so sure I'd label that "independent thinking"...more like fudd thinking. Hardly independent...just from another belief system.
    I guess it's considered independent thinking when you go against the grain of another group that you disagree with even though you know you will be called out for your differing opinion. It doesn't matter if whether or not your point of view that may not be entirely of your own origin has been successfully rebutted previously in another discussion.

Everyone knows that "group think zombies' can't have any valid points of view. C'mon..lets face it. The only valid points they could possibly posses are from eating the brains of an "independent thinker"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom