• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah what Kut said all you group think zombies.

Can we get an independent thinker subforum around here?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I read a few of his posts in that AR thread. I'm not so sure I'd label that "independent thinking"...more like fudd thinking. Hardly independent...just from another belief system.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard some of the houses don't even have hard-wood floors!!

Yep, they get that fake tile stuff.... So plebian. And don't get me started on people that drive cars from the last century.... they're not even the help, but actual residents!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yep, they get that fake tile stuff.... So plebian. And don't get me started on people that drive cars from the last century.... their not even the help, but actual residents!

giphy.gif

They need run out of town.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh please. He's not a shooter yet, and as far as I can see, he's an independent thinker....

And an Evangelical Atheist...I wish I could find a preacher with the kind of passion lowe0 has....You can start a thread about the price of bread going up and count on lowe0 to come out and start preaching the Dawkins Doctrine with a passion not seen since Joseph Smith took a look see in his hat...I may disagree but I admire his zealotry.....

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yep, they get that fake tile stuff.... So plebian. And don't get me started on people that drive cars from the last century.... they're not even the help, but actual residents!

Oh the shame of it. Such manifestations of poverty! These eyesores need removed from the streets!

duesenberg-cars-1.jpg

rolls-royce-corniche-001.jpg

rolls-royce-silver-dawn.jpg

070d3e56165cfc5009ba9d835ba296f1x.jpg

1438155341557.jpg

These old cars just make the neighborhood look bad!

Attachments

• rolls-royce-corniche-001.jpg
      rolls-royce-corniche-001.jpg
      86 KB · Views: 1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And an Evangelical Atheist...I wish I could find a preacher with the kind of passion lowe0 has....You can start a thread about the price of bread going up and count on lowe0 to come out and start preaching the Dawkins Doctrine with a passion not seen since Joseph Smith took a look see in his hat...I may disagree but I admire his zealotry.....

Channeling a little hornadylnl, A society powerful enough to force religion out is a society powerful enough to force religious in. I'd rather society not have that kind of power over individuals. That's the kind of society that can force anything from atheism to sharia.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

My 97 Ranger is one color (paint, not primer) but it's not an XLT. Would that keep me out of the Carmel-hood? I also drive a Honda Civic 4-door (made in Greensburg!!) Is that another strike?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My 97 Ranger is one color (paint, not primer) but it's not an XLT. Would that keep me out of the Carmel-hood? I also drive a Honda Civic 4-door (made in Greensburg!!) Is that another strike?

The ranger is fine as long as you pay the roundabout usage fee and get a permit sticker.
    Remember, you can only be in town between the hours of 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tues. thru Fri.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom