• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The placement of the letter "N" goes after the letter "T", not before. It changes things a lot. If I'd apologized in a PM, you wouldn't have believed me, so I'll apologize here. I didn't really mean to call you a name. I often think your being a dick, but never really meant to call you a ****. I was never really good at apologies, so I'll just take the ban. :dunno:

I can certainly be a dick. I regretted getting Hoosierdoc so worked up he stepped out of character. I accept your apology, and don't wish you or anyone else to get the hammer. Perhaps I should be the one to step away for awhile, and just lurk. Lord knows many would welcome it. Heck there might just even be a "Kut's Gone" party.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can certainly be a dick. I regretted getting Hoosierdoc so worked up he stepped out of character. I accept your apology, and don't wish you or anyone else to get the hammer. Perhaps I should be the one to step away for awhile, and just lurk. Lord knows many would welcome it. Heck there might just even be a "Kut's Gone" party.

Ha........would be way too quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm going to be KJ's lawyer. After all, he is my twin and if he is gone, I think I have DIBS before others who think they should.

So...he wants banned...why won't you ban him???

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Pm sent.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm going to be KJ's lawyer. After all, he is my twin and if he is gone, I think I have DIBS before others who think they should.

Objection!!! Dibs must be fulfilled in the order in which they were received... Except for Jagee... Millennials don't count.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Uh, out of guilt, I sold all my guns.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom