• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I can certainly be a dick. I regretted getting Hoosierdoc so worked up he stepped out of character. I accept your apology, and don't wish you or anyone else to get the hammer. Perhaps I should be the one to step away for awhile, and just lurk. Lord knows many would welcome it. Heck there might just even be a "Kut's Gone" party.

I wouldn't attend if they threw it.

If you recall, we had a falling out some time ago, but I took a step back and chalked the whole thing up to my not being clear, and wanting to steer clear of a topic I thought was still verboten. I often disagree with the things you think, but I like the way you think. It is not burdened by the popular opinion.

Some people I miss, others I don't. The difference is not in how often we agreed, but the way in which they comported themselves.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm requesting a 5 day ban. I made a typo, but I kind of liked it and didn't correct it on purpose. Sorry Kutnupe. :dunno:

Even if you transposed the "t" and "n" the word you created starts with the wrong consonant so you're safe. No need to fall on one's own sword!

And for the record I ain't starting no polls regarding Kut leaving! Lesson learned.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    (Insert "Today was a good day" meme)

CIGZPgE.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I can certainly be a dick. I regretted getting Hoosierdoc so worked up he stepped out of character. I accept your apology, and don't wish you or anyone else to get the hammer. Perhaps I should be the one to step away for awhile, and just lurk. Lord knows many would welcome it. Heck there might just even be a "Kut's Gone" party.

Don't you dare.....I behave better if I think you are watching...It's true...If you go I'll be banned in a week.....

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Fargo asked to be banned. He had his reasons, he explained them to us.

We listened and honored his request.

If he wants to return he is welcome to.

It's unfortunate that he ended up feeling that way, I really liked reading his posts and think they added to INGO. I hope he returns after taking whatever kind of breather he needs.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    It's unfortunate that he ended up feeling that way, I really liked reading his posts and think they added to INGO. I hope he returns after taking whatever kind of breather he needs.

I liked reading his posts as well. Although I really like it here, I just don't take it personal or get too deep in it, to where I would feel like I need to have myself banned. After all these are people for the most part I will never meet, and they are entitled to their opinions, whether anyone agrees with them or not, that is what makes it a forum. Hopefully most people will be open minded enough to listen to someone else's opinion and not get butt hurt about it.
    Maybe he will return before too long.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Then it'll be a party!

Party in the Break Room Announcement:

Kut's gone, now let's get rid of that pesky indiucky guy too!

It's been awhile since Kut and I have gotten together for a party in the break room...Man look at us...Just kids back then really...I remember that pic...Kut was teaching me how to pronounce "wash" without sounding like a hillbilly....

"I told you Indiucky...There ain't no "r" in wash!!! C'mon man...How you gonna land a hot Latina chick sounding like a cast member on Hee Haw...."

Then he tried to culturally appropriate my mullet.....

miami-vice5.jpg

One time kut and I were having a party in the break room and GFGT showed up...:)

images

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom