• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Oh, got scared for a moment. Popped in and saw Jagee say Kut's gone. Then I read and saw that was a joke. Then I read Hoosierdoc was gone, but his profile doesn't say shooter so I guess (hope) not. :dunno: But Fargo did get a ban, but it doesn't sound permanent so hopefully he elects to come back.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It's been awhile since Kut and I have gotten together for a party in the break room...Man look at us...Just kids back then really...I remember that pic...Kut was teaching me how to pronounce "wash" without sounding like a hillbilly....

"I told you Indiucky...There ain't no "r" in wash!!! C'mon man...How you gonna land a hot Latina chick sounding like a cast member on Hee Haw...."

Then he tried to culturally appropriate my mullet.....

miami-vice5.jpg

One time kut and I were having a party in the break room and GFGT showed up...:)

images

:rofl:

By the way, I know that's not you. That dude isn't wearing a greasy holey t-shirt.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's been awhile since Kut and I have gotten together for a party in the break room...Man look at us...Just kids back then really...I remember that pic...Kut was teaching me how to pronounce "wash" without sounding like a hillbilly....

"I told you Indiucky...There ain't no "r" in wash!!! C'mon man...How you gonna land a hot Latina chick sounding like a cast member on Hee Haw...."

Then he tried to culturally appropriate my mullet.....

miami-vice5.jpg

One time kut and I were having a party in the break room and GFGT showed up...:)

images

LMAO

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would have banned that guy for spelling clique "click" (message #332 in the topic). That's completely unacceptable anywhere, anytime.

So what about that mbills guy? Didn't he get banned?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would have banned that guy for spelling clique "click" (message #332 in the topic). That's completely unacceptable anywhere, anytime.

So what about that mbills guy? Didn't he get banned?

He is among the banned.

Because he spelled clique as "click," right? That was the real reason, right? Please?

It irritates me.

Uh-Ohhhh...If correct spelling and proper grammar will now determine banishment or not...spell check don't fail me now! :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom