• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    In my mere 51 years of experience, people who feel the need to assert or extol their own intelligence, particularly when they disparage the same of others while doing so, rarely meet the level that their unrealistic self-image has created. When someone's commentary is built on a foundation that they are addressing less beings, it's typically not worth reading.
    Wierd Stu, but I totally agree.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rat-party-thrown-off-money-3.html#post6503199

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In my mere 51 years of experience, people who feel the need to assert or extol their own intelligence, particularly when they disparage the same of others while doing so, rarely meet the level that their unrealistic self-image has created. When someone's commentary is built on a foundation that they are addressing less beings, it's typically not worth reading.

But what if they're right? :):

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Understood. My remarks certainly aren't any sort of criticism towards you.

No worries my friend. just used your post as a spring board.
    I agree with Paul to an extent on Level.Eleven but he was so very condescending towards those he felt were not at his level................you know.........Eleven.
    He would pop in, stir the pile and run and hide. That goes to character in my thoughts.

At least Kut will stick around and defend himself.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    No worries my friend. just used your post as a spring board.
    I agree with Paul to an extent on Level.Eleven but he was so very condescending towards those he felt were not at his level................you know.........Eleven.

Kut is on point as well. He would pop in, stir the pile and run and hide. That goes to character in my thoughts.
    At least Kut will stick around and defend himself.

And Kut is willing to accept being wrong on occasion. I've had some heavy arguments with Kut in the past, but I'd still buy him a beer if he were to somehow accidentally show up to a meet/eat. Or a coke if prefers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And Kut is willing to accept being wrong on occasion. I've had some heavy arguments with Kut in the past, but I'd still buy him a beer if he were to somehow accidentally show up to a meet/eat. Or a coke if prefers.

Yeah, I still remember being humbled about the Irish slavery thing. I had no idea, learned something, and had a couple heaping spoonfuls of crow.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, I still remember being humbled about the Irish slavery thing. I had no idea, learned something, and had a couple heaping spoonfuls of crow.

No sweat. I've had my share of crow in the past, and have realized I don't really know everything. But I DO have an opinion on,everything... lol.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No kidding :rolleyes:

Myself, I'm a bit of a fan of 30-40 Krag and 7mm Mauser. Interestingly, 7mm-08 does basically the same thing as 7mm Mauser except maybe at the very heavy-for-caliber end of things. Both of these 7s are easy to make from readily available brass (I'm also a fan of 30-06 and 308), but the 7mm-08 has an advantage in being useable in the AR-10 platform.

Now I think you can understand why I currently shoot over 60 different calibers and reload for probably 30+ :):

Ironically, the two "popular" calibers that I just can't get excited about at all are .243 Win and .270 Win!

How about .257 Roberts? :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Spot on rhino. I've even called him out for his elitist attitude a couple of times. It seemed to be a game to him just to pop in and out and try to **** on as many rank and file membership as he could and get everyone riled up then head back for his ivory tower until such time as he chose to do it again.

IMO he added nothing constructive to the Ingo community. He just liked to give members that he had a disdain for a lot of ****. That's the only reason I can tell that he graced us with his presence.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Who will lecture us now? :(

NOW you've stepped in it. They are lining up out front....

Please report to the global warming thread to set some people straight. We're counting on you.

I think we all know how much I enjoy being told that we don't know anything about science and math in that topic.

Spot on rhino. I've even called him out for his elitist attitude a couple of times. It seemed to be a game to him just to pop in and out and try to **** on as many rank and file membership as he could and get everyone riled up then head back for his ivory tower until such time as he chose to do it again.

IMO he added nothing constructive to the Ingo community. He just liked to give members that he had a disdain for a lot of ****. That's the only reason I can tell that he graced us with his presence.

I doubt we've seen the last of that individual. Heck, it could have been another regular on here role-playing. I doubt if his urge to soar above us intellectually deficient goons will abate just because his login ID is banned.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sometimes we get users who feel...untouchable.

Nevermnd the fact they circle ever closer to the drain, tipping, teetering, rocking...they somehow always seem to guide themselves to clearer waters.

Self-awareness on INGO can be hard to find some days...

...it doesn't mean we aren't watching.
    I had to check the timestamp to see when you wrote this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom