Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Harsh.

He crossed the line one too many times. We wasn't literally Hitler.

INGO is a discussion forum.

When I come here I like to write with people that have have unique and differing opinions to mine. This challenges me to reconsider my positions, and allows me to modify or abandon those that prove to be unuseful, untrue, or otherwise harmful. Diverse and intelligent conversation entertains and informs me.

Yet again we lose a voice that offers something different...something that makes INGO less of an echo chamber and more of a forum.

Please remember that our online persona is not our actual person.

Also remember that anyone can show their ass and get banned.

Paul I agree about having discussions with people who's opinions differ than mine. I have been able to look at things with a different set of eyes and ears by post posted by others.

The reason I won't miss 17 Squirrel is because he would go from a debate to attacking a person when they didn't agree with him.

The sad thing is the guy was pretty smart and did bring good information to the forum especially about reloading.

I offered up a face to face meet so we could come to terms but he declined and continued his attacks.

Therefore I don't see any post in this thread to come close to the Harshness he slung around.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I am no different in person.
    Well, there is that on line "Unicorn's" and "Rainbows" thing but you know.

You have a certain intensity in person that doesn't quite come through online. But that's just the difference in verbal vs non verbal. But from our short exchanges I would have to say I agree that you are the same.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You have a certain intensity in person that doesn't quite come through online. But that's just the difference in verbal vs non verbal. But from our short exchanges I would have to say I agree that you are the same.

I enjoyed our exchanges. Look forward to a few more.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    After my own lengthy time-out, I found the sure-fire way to stay out of trouble on INGO...

Have twins.

Now I don't have as much time to get banned (again). (Hopefully...)

In retrospect, I had a much higher propensity to shoot my mouth off online than in real life, where someone could actually try to kick my ass for it. Now, that seems like too much trouble both online and in real life.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    After my own lengthy time-out, I found the sure-fire way to stay out of trouble on INGO...

Have twins.

Now I don't have as much time to get banned (again). (Hopefully...)

In retrospect, I had a much higher propensity to shoot my mouth off online than in real life, where someone could actually try to kick my ass for it. Now, that seems like too much trouble both online and in real life.

No kidding, kids will leave you permanently tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom