• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Since they are no longer allowed to shoot, they now ride their four wheelers and invite their friends to bring theirs and ride there too. It goes on long after dark on many weekends during the summer. This dirt bike is WAY louder than any of their four wheelers. I don't know how many times I was up last summer walking my woods at 1 a.m. trying to make sure they weren't on our property as it sure sounded like they were. I never found tracks of evidence that they were, but it sure gets annoying.
    Off topic (is that even possible in this thread), but as somebody with a lot of woodland/farm land property I despise four wheelers to no end. Seems like every punk with one suddenly decides that property lines go right out the window. Not only making muddy paths through the woods, but cutting fence lines and riding through fields of beans, corn, and wheat.

Want to play with that stuff get your own land to do it on.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Sounds like something I would do.

Our neighbors like to be loud, obnoxious and used to ride from sun up to sundown in the summer. When school started that stopped. They quit riding altogether and I saw the bike up on a stand getting worked on one day. It went up for sale in the front yard for parts. I was thrilled.

The oldest boy came back from school and would make all kinds of racket and be in the yard drinking and partying late at night. I had a brilliant McGyver moment and just wanted to see if it would work. At the time we had about a dozen chickens and one rooster. The rooster was loud and the coup was facing their yard. He would perch on a log and go off like a siren. One day it took out an old CB and a PA speaker. I rigged it up to an SLA battery and put a rubber band on the mic. Sit down on the log and went back inside. After the initial peck, poop and inspection from the rooster he started going off. SWMBO looked outside and said "WTF is that?!" I'm sitting on the couch with tears in my eyes laughing so hard.

Yes, I amplified the rooster just to **** off the neighbors, lol.

LOL... When most people write that it means "I thought that was funny"; in this case, I really did. I've had a :poop:ty day and really needed that... Rep inbound to you, sir!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Off topic (is that even possible in this thread), but as somebody with a lot of woodland/farm land property I despise four wheelers to no end. Seems like every punk with one suddenly decides that property lines go right out the window. Not only making muddy paths through the woods, but cutting fence lines and riding through fields of beans, corn, and wheat.

Want to play with that stuff get your own land to do it on.

Yup.

This is not a quality post.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    LOL... When most people write that it means "I thought that was funny"; in this case, I really did. I've had a :poop:ty day and really needed that... Rep inbound to you, sir!

Thank you. Yeah, it was a blast. I had this old CB I got at a garage sale. Came with the PA speaker and some cheap magnetic antenna. Got it all for $5 at a garage sale. It would power on but didn't get anything other than that. The PA still worked. I had no use for it so it sat in a box for a while. I saw the neighbors looking our way one morning when the rooster was going off. Hands on hips with a disgusted look. I wished there was a way to put a megaphone on the rooster then the stroke of genius came...

The next morning at 5am I set the PA down in front of the roosters log, turned it on and rubber banded the mic, max volume. I opened the door and let them out then went back inside to wait and see if it worked. A few minutes later he went live. I laughed so hard I couldn't see straight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yup.

This is not a quality post.

It may have been in the wrong thread, but I do think it was a quality post! I agreed with it!! That's why God made barbed wire fencing and that's why the neighbor now has it all around his property. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom