Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    [video=youtube;S74n2YF7WOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S74n2YF7WOI[/video]

OK.....you are officially old if you remember this tune. One of Framptons best in my mind.

Edit....this got a lot of air time until some tiff actually listened to the Lyrics....:lmfao:

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    People actually use the ignore feature ? I always figured it was something people just said.

I never have and never will...Wouldn't even know how to do it and can't imagine there being anyone whose opinion I didn't want to hear....I like this place...

I'm an historian and to have a place where I can ask someone like Churchmouse what it was ACTUALLY like when Cornwallis surrendered to Washington in 1781 is priceless.....A true first person account without the blinders of bias or the fog of generational memory is invaluable...Churchmouse brings that to the table....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was told to ignore one member.

There is one member on my list, because if I ever read his posts and reply I will be banned.

Before Kut became kinder and gentler I would get ticked at him occasionally, but would not ignore him because he brings a lot of good to the table too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom