• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I was at BWW in Plainfield and did not see any sign. I thought I read here on INGO that they did have a sign at Plainfield so maybe it was removed. I still tried to cash in a gift card and they would not give me the money. They said I could only spend the card there. I am on a diet.... I don't want to eat their food.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I was at BWW in Plainfield and did not see any sign. I thought I read here on INGO that they did have a sign at Plainfield so maybe it was removed. I still tried to cash in a gift card and they would not give me the money. They said I could only spend the card there. I am on a diet.... I don't want to eat their food.

Sign was up last time I went to the BWW in Plainfield, and that was just a couple of months ago. Large sign right next to the entry door.

Napalm217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    The last time I was at the BWW on the north side of Fort Wayne it took over 40 minutes to get 12 wings and they were not very busy. Now that I know they do not allow weapons on the property I will try and not go there anymore.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'm going to Hooters.

169021-hooters-girls.jpg

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I'd say to get ahold of Mike Jones or Anthony Brewer in regards to policy in most of the Indiana BW's but neither of them care about guest satisfaction, comfort, nor rights. I've spoken with Mr. Jones in the past about this policy regarding the Muncie location and his response I cannot quote without receiving a violation on here.

Mr. Brewer is a much more reasonable man than Mr. Jones, but unless you're waiving money in Mr. Jones' face nothing will change. Nothing else matters to the man.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The last time I was at the BWW on the north side of Fort Wayne it took over 40 minutes to get 12 wings and they were not very busy. Now that I know they do not allow weapons on the property I will try and not go there anymore.

Truly varies from location to location.

I've said it too often that my local BW3 in Greenwood is neutral, positive towards me, and friendly... and honestly, they already have my beer of choice and boneless wing order put in by the time I'm halfway to the bar. My food has never taken longer than 5 minutes to get to me (I think bar gets priority?)

So, sure, there are some bad apples out there.

mtomaro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    West Lafayette
    This^^

Not sure what some people's issue with the OP finding a problem with a business rule and writing a letter addressing it. If I do business with a company and find something I don't like then I either bring it to the attention of the owner/manager or do business else where. I don't think that really is interfering with the owner's private property or his rules, just informing him that I disagree and will do business else where. As far as posting it here to inform other gun owners seems like that might be appropriate for this group.

Exactly. As a business owner myself, I want to know about any and all issues that arise with my customers.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    I know this is old news to many of you but BWW with such an anti gun position set me off. I sent the letter below. I already got a response and it was essentially, F$%# You.

Dear Buffalo Wild Wings,

I am licensed in Indiana to carry a handgun. I have been in your restaurants at least weekly for over four years. My family and I go there at least once a week and for business BWW is my go to lunch location to take customers. Last night my son pointed out a sign saying "BWW Bans Guns on these premises". This policy does nothing to deter crime and it is going to drive away customers. In America I can vote with my wallet. As long as you maintain this policy I will NEVER enter your establishments again. I am also a member of Indiana Gun Owners and will be sharing your decision against the 2nd amendment with them. At last count, INGO was over 25,600 members strong in Indiana.

I would heartily recommend you rethink your corporation's position on the legal carry of firearms. In the meantime I will be doing my best to direct business away from you.

Regards,
    I prefer Wing ECT. :dunno:. Just never cared for that other place:twocents:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Midland: Lucas, Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms. One of our top priorities is the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our guests. Our independently owned and operated franchised restaurant in Midland, has elected to exercise their right to allow the carrying of firearms when legal under the state’s law. This position may vary in other locations.

https://www.facebook.com/bwwmidland...24961692&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Midland: Lucas, Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms. One of our top priorities is the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our guests. Our independently owned and operated franchised restaurant in Midland, has elected to exercise their right to allow the carrying of firearms when legal under the state’s law. This position may vary in other locations.

https://www.facebook.com/bwwmidland...24961692&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

That's a start!

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    To me the sign doesnt read "no guns aloud"

It reads "criminals welcome, no one here has the means to defend themselves"

It's too bad. I really like BWW and so does my girlfriend but both being firm 2A supporters they've lost our business and many other family and friends of our's business.

Top Bottom