• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Random things.

I will start with dual exhaust stacks in a standard pick-up truck. This has to be the most retarded thing I can think of to do to a pick-up truck. When I had my exhaust done on my truck, the installers were making fun of people who do this. They said they would not drill a truck bed, but they would see dumb-A's who would drill through their gas tanks and everything else to try to install these things. LOL

7bg.jpg

img3.jpg

2009488790089903167S600x600Q85.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    along these lines, lets make fun of people with honda civics with the coffee can exhausts too. especially if your civic is primer gray.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i saw a guy today with a bumper sticker that said :

Liberal, Progressive Democrat = Freedom & Liberty

i almost pooped myself and drove into a ditch

let's also make fun of fan of glocks and 1911s who challenge people to fights over INGO classified ads.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The only thing missing is the bullhorns! I've always wondered how long those pipes last when they keep filling up with water every time it rains.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The only thing missing is the bullhorns! I've always wondered how long those pipes last when they keep filling up with water every time it rains.
    I think it is the point of keeping your engine dry if you mud, but not on a standard pick-up truck.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    People who order high speed internet for their 7 year old Windows XP machine and then complain that it still takes 10 minutes for their PC to boot. They don't understand that PC performance and internet speed are not the same thing.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    People who order high speed internet for their 7 year old Windows XP machine and then complain that it still takes 10 minutes for their PC to boot. They don't understand that PC performance and internet speed are not the same thing.
    It doesn't even matter if it is XP, Vista, 7, or whatever if it is full of spyware and viruses, or has a cache size of 100,000MB

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    "Truck nutz", kid if you need those to be cool or demonstrate your balls, then you need your own. Really, you need to grow UP a pair.

Those things are as dumb as sarcasm in purple.

If you need it, it ain't gonna help.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lets make fun of criminals who GIVE the police permission to search their car when they know there is dope in it, then instead of a speeding ticket they get silver bracelets!!! and then when they look into the polished metal miror in jail and smile with all their fake gold teeth or the swaztika tatooed on their forehead, they still cant figure out why they always get unlucky and singled out. LMAO

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom