• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Downtown Fort Wayne
    Good news IMO. Anyone with half a brain should have known it was a legal justified shoot. Point a gun at a cop and you are gonna get smoked, not rocket science people.

I seriously do not want to get into the fray on this one but had to comment on this.

Why do you think cops have more right to protect themselves than any other citizen? This was a massacre and to speak about it so flippantly
    is appalling. There is a thin line between cops and criminals, having a badge doesn't necassarily keep you from being the latter.

That is all.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    One think that really puzzles me about this whole Arizona thing is that no one wants to bring up the fact that this guy is 25 years old and has FIVE felony arrest's. Heck I am 49 and have none. I must be doing something wrong. This guy was a POS no matter how to look at it. I don't care if he was with Seal team 6. A POS is a POS. End of story. He screwed up and paid for it with his life...sucks to me him.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    One think that really puzzles me about this whole Arizona thing is that no one wants to bring up the fact that this guy is 25 years old and has FIVE felony arrest's. Heck I am 49 and have none. I must be doing something wrong. This guy was a POS no matter how to look at it. I don't care if he was with Seal team 6. A POS is a POS. End of story. He screwed up and paid for it with his life...sucks to me him.

how many convictions did he have? just wondering? any stupid ass cop can make a false arrest (no, im not saying all cops are stupid. I have to insert cop disclaimers for the slow readers on the short bus). the only thing that matters is convictions, unless your j706.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

It's good to know that innocent until proven guilty does not apply if their are prior convictions. Heck, he has priors so the shoot MUST be justified and letting a man bleed out MUST be justified.

Fantastic logic. :n00b:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    They are just wishing they could get their hands on you right now.:ar15:

What else is new? :): I didn't make the mistake---they did :laugh: I may miss Indiana some, but I'm proud to live in a State that still allows me to protect myself in my own home, own SBS' if I so choose, and OC without a license.

/endthreadjack

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Oh really! If the situation ever warrants it you shall see. I am always in a marked car so the plain cloths rule does not apply.
    i'll make sure i rub myself down with honey and wear my chaps for you. but it wont warrant itself because i dont even freakin speed anymore. but if i find out your stalking me i'll make sure I file a formal complaint since you obviously have it out for me and patriot pride. just sayin

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    It's good to know that innocent until proven guilty does not apply if their are prior convictions. Heck, he has priors so the shoot MUST be justified and letting a man bleed out MUST be justified.

Fantastic logic. :n00b:

No not at all but it does go to show what type of person they were dealing with. It speaks volumes about his character. He is dead now.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Oh really! If the situation ever warrants it you shall see. I am always in a marked car so the plain cloths rule does not apply.

It seems to me that it'd be a bit...hard to explain why you took your police cruiser outside your regular jurisdiction and decided to issue a citation to/arrest a person say 2 hours north. Does your Department not have limits on where you can drive your cruiser? To use one of your arguments---just because you CAN do something...doesn't mean that you should. :twocents:

Anyway---kinda a pointless threadjack. I do enjoy watching the peeing contest though, so carry on. :popcorn:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    No not at all but it does go to show what type of person they were dealing with. It speaks volumes about his character. He is dead now.

As Ranger requested, were they arrests or convictions? That makes a world of difference. :twocents:

And FYI---even if he had 5 prior felony ARRESTS, that's still simply no excuse for a SWAT team to execute a man in his own home over NOTHING. It's morally reprehensible and Constitutionally repugnant.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kinda sounds like you take pleasure in that fact.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom