• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nobody 'asked' for those babies. We would be ecstatic if people spent the extra 10 seconds necessary to make sure that their casual sex doesn't result in a pregnancy

To try to make others responsible for the bad choices of the irresponsible is textbook moral hazard. The time to be worried about who will take care of your baby if you can't kill it is before you create that life

What you suggest is analogous to requiring law abiding gun owners to be responsible for gang members killing each other because we seek as few restrictions on gunownershipr as possible. It is nonsensical
    Which reminds me of litter. Which is a HUGE problem in my area. Our area is :poop:y because idiots can't be responsible and just put the trash on the floorboard or in a bag until they get to the gas station or home to throw it away properly. In some cases I've witnessed people carelessly shoving LITERALLY a bushel basket worth of fast food bags onto the street because the passenger has no foot room (I assume)
    Just like in the abortion case, a simple bit of self control and responsibility can help society not be an awful place to live.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's the question for the pro-lifers.

You asked for these babies, now they are yours.
    Eh, I don't think that's a fair statement. At least not if you have a different worldview from yours. I think its fair to ask what the pro-life people are willing to do to help the lives of unwanted babies. But to claim that because the SCOTUS overturned a ruling that was bad jurisprudence in the first place, every person with an anti-abortion worldview now owns all the unwanted babies isn't a logical conclusion. I think it's an emotional one that's not rooted in reality.

It's still the onus of the parents. ****ing has consequences. It's more dire now because in some states, legally, they have to carry it to term. But, the reality is, many kids are going to be born to parents who don't want them. That's not a problem adequately solved by the government. So what are people willing to do to help that? I think it's a good question to ask. Are you really that confident that life is sacred, even after birth, that you're willing to help after the kid is born? I think churches should be willing to help.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You think its going to be humorous?

Your a Christian Conservative Pro Lifer right?
    How many has your house adopted again?
    I really don't understand how being a Christian Conservative Pro Lifer means they're responsible for every kid that would have been aborted now. I would hope that they would want to help with a real problem that's going to happen, especially when they believe every life is sacred. That's the compassionate thing to do. Christianity isn't supposed to be looking down your nose from the back pews judgmentally eyeballing all the people you don't think are living right. At least that's not what I thought it was when I was one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How about to folks that want a baby instead of having to get them from foreign countries…
    Like I said, I think we need to get government out of the business. Too much red tape that doesn't result in a much better outcome for the kids being adopted. I don't think kids should just be adopted out to just anyone, but what it is now is ridiculous. And now with wokeness being woven throughout government, I can't help but think that's gonna affect adoptions too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which reminds me of litter. Which is a HUGE problem in my area. Our area is :poop:y because idiots can't be responsible and just put the trash on the floorboard or in a bag until they get to the gas station or home to throw it away properly. In some cases I've witnessed people carelessly shoving LITERALLY a bushel basket worth of fast food bags onto the street because the passenger has no foot room (I assume)
    Just like in the abortion case, a simple bit of self control and responsibility can help society not be an awful place to live.
    I think it'll take a bit for society to be compatible with responsibility. That concept has skipped a couple of generations.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Also the fbi was so proud of rounding up “rioters” last week bc they had a bullhorn and face masks but I see no such actions now…….
    Maybe those guys should sue based on the 14th amendment

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There were approximately 930,000 abortions in 2020, do you really believe out of those that could have gone to term, they would all or most be adopted?
    What would become of those that were not adopted?

Saying this as if people will continue to take unnecessary risks and practice irresponsible behavior, when their actions will now have consequences, is a bit robotic and not understanding of human nature.

You can read on numerous forums about all the people whining that they will have to start using condoms again.

Abortion was severely abused to a level incomprehensible to a normal person.

I'd say there's going to be a significant down trend in STDs in states that restrict abortion, if my intuition about the situation is accurate.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This woman pretty much sums up the opposition and why We can’t reason with them. It’s my way or else

This is why we will NEVER be able to reason with the left.
    The entire mission of the SCOTUS is to interpret law (not MAKE law) based on if it is in line with the Constitution.
    ZERO understanding of reality... Just give me what I want...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This woman pretty much sums up the opposition and why We can’t reason with them. It’s my way or else

This is why no attempts to reason with them should be made.

Until they're willing to grow up and civilly agree to the rules of the political game (the Constitution) they have no place coming to that table.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    How about to folks that want a baby instead of having to get them from foreign countries…
    As of right now, it's a very lengthy and troublesome process, and expensive, unless you are a current foster parent.

Even John Roberts had to adopt their kids overseas.

Top Bottom