• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That's a hurdle, that if it actually materializes, is easily dealt with by reductions in those regulations that drive the costs up. Not by continuing to kill babies.

My wife and I would love to adOpt and make that problem ours however, that's beside the point. The problem is not yours either and even if it were, continuing the killing unborn babies would be a pathetically **** poor way to solve it.
    There were approximately 930,000 abortions in 2020, do you really believe out of those that could have gone to term, they would all or most be adopted?
    What would become of those that were not adopted?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There were approximately 930,000 abortions in 2020, do you really believe out of those that could have gone to term, they would all or most be adopted?
    What would become of those that were not adopted?
    So no answer with what to do with a gazillion unwanted babies, that grow to children over the next few years in half of the States here?
    History tends to repeat itself. Hummmm, visions of my youth I see.
    Dude! You expect an answer in 30 minutes? Pump the brakes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You think its going to be humorous?

Your a Christian Conservative Pro Lifer right?
    How many has your house adopted again?
    Once again, pump the brakes. And chill. Walk away. Such energetic rage often leads to at LEAST a time out, if not a shooter status.

And no. Libertarian who has a nuanced belief where some abortion is legit and others not.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    So no answer with what to do with a gazillion unwanted babies, that grow to children over the next few years in half of the States here?
    History tends to repeat itself. Hummmm, visions of my youth I see.

You can, at your leisure, read the earlier post I made on the subject and accept that as my final answer.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's the question for the pro-lifers.

You asked for these babies, now they are yours.
    Are we not allowed to ask them to not be a ho? At least cut down on the supply chain a bit? I mean, there are plenty of ways to NOT make babies. Some are even 100% effective.

At least let us deal with ONLY the supply of rape and incest babies only, pretty please?
    (Yes, I'm being just as over the top as you)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's the question for the pro-lifers.

You asked for these babies, now they are yours.
    Nobody 'asked' for those babies. We would be ecstatic if people spent the extra 10 seconds necessary to make sure that their casual sex doesn't result in a pregnancy

To try to make others responsible for the bad choices of the irresponsible is textbook moral hazard. The time to be worried about who will take care of your baby if you can't kill it is before you create that life

What you suggest is analogous to requiring law abiding gun owners to be responsible for gang members killing each other because we seek as few restrictions on gunownershipr as possible. It is nonsensical

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not very if there is only accusation of looking down the nose at reality.
    Another reality is plastic baptists, outwardly anti-abortion, but secretly arranging abortions for their daughters to save their family repute. Obviously they aren't confident in their belief about abortion.

Btw, Baptists shouldn't get too hung up about the term plastic baptist. I've used it for years to mean any religious person regardless of religion who pretends to be pious.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Once again, pump the brakes. And chill. Walk away. Such energetic rage often leads to at LEAST a time out, if not a shooter status.

And no. Libertarian who has a nuanced belief where some abortion is legit and others not.
    Where is this rage from me you speak of?
    This has been a conversation here, no one is raging or ranting.

Top Bottom