Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Actually, I wasn't talking about his politicking. I was speaking about a 71 year old man talking to a bunch of pre-teen and teenage boys a "yacht story" and the "very interesting life" of a wealthy man. He wouldn't "go into" it any further, because "you know, life." A sitting president, relaying a suggestive story to a bunch of boys. C'mon MAN, it's the Boy Scouts!

Interesting... I did listen, because of all the press, and I found the President telling the story of William Levitt, of Levitown fame, and how he went from being a success to being a failure because he took 10 years off to yacht around the Med... and rather than relaying a "suggestive story", be demurred. The story was about loosing, or giving up, your momentum in life.

(SheepDog senses someone just quoting the press without self-investigation)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Actually, I wasn't talking about his politicking. I was speaking about a 71 year old man talking to a bunch of pre-teen and teenage boys a "yacht story" and the "very interesting life" of a wealthy man. He wouldn't "go into" it any further, because "you know, life." A sitting president, relaying a suggestive story to a bunch of boys. C'mon MAN, it's the Boy Scouts!

Well to be fair Kut it's better than a Scout Master taking his "special" scout camping and doing a bit more than a "suggestive" story...We had one down here in Jeff back in the day that spent some time in the Big House over his attention to his "special" scouts...(A girl I dated dad had an incident like that....He rebuffed the advance but said he now understands why one scout always got "knives, merit badges, etc.." when the rest of them didn't...He said, "Well at least now I know why.."

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Interesting... I did listen, because of all the press, and I found the President telling the story of William Levitt, of Levitown fame, and how he went from being a success to being a failure because he took 10 years off to yacht around the Med... and rather than relaying a "suggestive story", be demurred. The story was about loosing, or giving up, your momentum in life.

It was, then why did Trump have to include the innuendoes that he included. Oh, that's right Trump just can't help himself from being inappropriate. Well at least he didn't include his normal locker room banter, cause we all know what that means.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It was, then why did Trump have to include the innuendoes that he included. Oh, that's right Trump just can't help himself from being inappropriate. Well at least he didn't include his normal locker room banter, cause we all know what that means.

Which innuendos are those? "Interesting life" or "yachts and sailing"?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Just reviewed the Trump speech video. He was talking about the guy who bought the yacht and said he lived a very interesting life but your boy scouts I can't tell you about that. Should I tell you about that?

No, my virgin ears don't hurt. But here again Trump is being the inappropriate idiot that he is.

I had to sit through him re-living his victory again as well just to find it. Just so funny if not sad how often he has to re-live his win. How Great I am. LOL

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just reviewed the Trump speech video. He was talking about the guy who bought the yacht and said he lived a very interesting life but your boy scouts I can't tell you about that. Should I tell you about that?

No, my virgin ears don't hurt. But here again Trump is being the inappropriate idiot that he is.

Just so funny if not sad how often he has to re-live his win. How Great I am. LOL

Every man I know says stuff like that when talking to young boys becoming men.....Every man I know relives their victories and shares those stories...The USA Olympic Hockey Team members that defeated the Soviets STILL give talks about their past victory....Rudy Ruettiger of "Rudy" fame is STILL giving motivational talks about his tackle for Notre Dame in the 1970's.....U. S. Grant wrote his biography nearly 20 years after his victories in the Civil War....

I know you don't like Trump but you are better than nit picking Trump over his Boy Scout speech......If I had a dime for every time an older guy, family member or not, made a comment about their single days and the ladies they knew and would just get to there and say, "Well...You're a little too young yet to hear the rest of it but I think you get the gist..." I wouldn't be worried about the no payer that just ****** me on gunbroker.....:xmad: (You are blocked and will never be allowed to bid on one of my fine firearms again...)

If you want to trash Trump for his policies that's one thing. Trashing him for being an old Lion talking to the cubs about good times to come with the ladies??? That's just how old guys talk to 12-16 year old boys....Kind of like giving a little sip of beer or whiskey to a favorite nephew at deer camp....Illegal? Yes...Manly and a right of passage???? Absolutely....

IMHO there should be a singing group and call themselves "Boys to Men"...I bet they would sell a million records...

Never mind the fact that Union teachers are teaching ten year old kids how to put on condoms and going into detail about why little Johnny (Remember him? Your favorite!!!:)) has two mommies or two daddies is okay fine and dandy...JUST DON'T TELL TEENAGE BOYS YOU HAD A GOOD TIME ON A YACHT WITH THE LADIES!!!!! THAT'S JUST SICK!!!!!

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I was a scout. If Al Kaline showed up, I woulda been real happy. Who the **** cares about political hacks when you're a scout?

Riiigghhttt... no scouts were excited about "The President" coming to speak to them... the chants of "We Love Trump" and "USA, USA, USA" were just the dozen of so Trump people in the front row... same one's they used at the CIA, BTW.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Every man I know says stuff like that when talking to young boys becoming men.....Every man I know relives their victories and shares those stories...The USA Olympic Hockey Team members that defeated the Soviets STILL gives talks about their past victory....Rudy Ruettiger of "Rudy" fame is STILL giving motivational talks about his tackle for Notre Dame in the 1970's.....U. S. Grant wrote his biography nearly 20 years after his victories in the Civil War....

I know you don't like Trump but you are better than nit picking Trump over his Boy Scout speech......If I had a dime for every time an older guy, family member or not, made a comment about their single days and the ladies they knew and would just get to there and say, "Well...You're a little too young yet to hear the rest of it but I think you get the gist..." I wouldn't be worried about the no payer that just ****** me on gunbroker.....

If you want to trash Trump for his policies that's one thing. Trashing him for being an old Lion talking to the cubs about good times to come with the ladies??? That's just how old guys talk to 12-16 year old boys....Kind of like giving a little sip of beer or whiskey to a favorite nephew at deer camp....Illegal? Yes...American and a right of passage???? Absolutely..

IMHO

No, if I want to trash Trump because he's trash then I'll trash him.

Hey, how many more times do you want to hear how Great I Am? I mean you could go to a rally but when he does it every time he says something even if your a supporter doesn't that sorry a** stick start to get old at some point. Maybe if he were to change the inflection of his voice on a word or two. How about if he says something about the crowd size? I mean I don't think I've heard him say anything about that today, maybe yesterday, but not today.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Riiigghhttt... no scouts were excited about "The President" coming to speak to them... the chants of "We Love Trump" and "USA, USA, USA" were just the dozen of so Trump people in the front row... same one's they used at the CIA, BTW.

People shouted "TRUMP" when he would go into a crowd LONG before he became president....He has just got that kind of charisma...People love a self made winner...At least they used too...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

I had to sit through him re-living his victory again as well just to find it. Just so funny if not sad how often he has to re-live his win. How Great I am. LOL

Eh, he was talking about showing up and working hard for something you are passionate about. He talked about working hard in Michigan and Wisconsin even though no one thought he had a chance and his "opponent" didn't even bother to show up in those states, he won them. But he wasn't taking any chances so they worked hard in Maine for ONE VOTE in case they needed it.

If you cannot see there is a genuine work ethic story there, then I'm afraid sour grapes have jaded you too far...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hey, how many more times do you want to hear how Great I Am? I mean you could go to a rally but when he does it every time he says something even if your a supporter doesn't that sorry a** stick start to get old at some point. Maybe if he were to change the inflection of his voice on a word or two. How about if he says something about the crowd size? I mean I don't think I've heard him say anything about that today, maybe yesterday, but not today.

I put up with 8 years of Obama doing it and it didn't bother me then so why should it now??? I am not going to be a hypocrite and trash Trump for it just because he is orange...Confident people have never bothered me in the least...Not going to let it bother me now just because of someone's skin tone....I have known a few orange people in my life and they were good people...

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Eh, he was talking about showing up and working hard for something you are passionate about. He talked about working hard in Michigan and Wisconsin even though no one thought he had a chance and his "opponent" didn't even bother to show up in those states, he won them. But he wasn't taking any chances so they worked hard in Maine for ONE VOTE in case they needed it.

If you cannot see there is a genuine work ethic story there, then I'm afraid sour grapes have jaded you too far...

Good point and I did see that. But somehow this fool also finds it necessary to re-live his greatness at that too is there as well.Somehow he seems to be able to work that in no matter where he goes. I'm not even talking about his agenda, I'm talking about his untiring re-living of his GREATNESS.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No, if I want to trash Trump because he's trash then I'll trash him.

"Trash"......I have heard other people referred to as "trash"....I don't understand the use of that term to describe a fellow human being but then again I am not that angry of a guy.....Does it feel good throwing out hateful slurs to people that one disagrees with???? I never saw myself doing it but if there is an upside maybe I am missing out on something...Does it make one feel better about themselves???

I am going to try it...

"Hillary Clinton is a poopie head"

Nope..Nothing...Dang it....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I put up with 8 years of Obama doing it and it didn't bother me then so why should it now??? I am not going to be a hypocrite and trash Trump for it just because he is orange...Confident people have never bothered me in the least...Not going to let it bother me now just because of someone's skin tone....I have known a few orange people in my life and they were good people...

Man, I hadn't noticed that he was orange, but your right he is. I'm not talking about his skin tone. I talking about what comes out of his childish mouth. Ah, but if he only knew how to act like a reasonable adult.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    "Trash"......I have heard other people referred to as "trash"....I don't understand the use of that term to describe a fellow human being but then again I am not that angry of a guy.....Does it feel good throwing out hateful slurs to people that one disagrees with???? I never saw myself doing it but if there is an upside maybe I am missing out on something...Does it make one feel better about themselves???

I am going to try it...

"Hillary Clinton is a poopie head"

Nope..Nothing...Dang it....

i don't know, why don't you ask Trump?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Sheepdog senses wrong. I was well aware of where the story originated. The problem is how the story was relayed. He could've explained in a way that was more age appropriate.

Top Bottom