• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I get it. Robbery is only bad when we like the victim or when the victim "needs" what was stolen.

Seems legit.

Robbery is always bad but there are some oxygen wastes I don't give a **** about. This happens to be one of the over privileged that doesn't matter to me. I care about humanity as a whole but some individuals.......maybe not so much or even not at all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Robbery is always bad but there are some oxygen wastes I don't give a **** about. This happens to be one of the over privileged that doesn't matter to me. I care about humanity as a whole but some individuals.......maybe not so much or even not at all.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Especially when it stinks of something

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Insurance fraud?

Why?
    1) Publicity
    2) I don't know her real worth but more is always better.

Personally don't give a **** other than they being too arrogant thinking it won't / can't happen to them. Robbery is bad but I'm jaded enough to not give too big a **** unless I know you or it affects me or mine.
    Bottom line you're just another person who got robbed. Your security failed. Welcome to the bigs.

Bob

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    While this is a very sad and scary story, and nearly a tragedy for one of our most beloved celebs, there is a little good news. Turns out that Kim happened to be wearing 212 pairs of panties at the time of the robbery. They are now available for sale on her website for $15k each.

*The ones with a little pee on them will be premium priced at $22k each.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Meh! I hope she's ok. I hope it all ends well for her, I don't wish harm on her. But I don't care. There are many important things to worry about...a few I can actually affect...I'm not going to spend anymore time it takes to write this to worry about some celebrity(s).

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I get it. Robbery is only bad when we like the victim or when the victim "needs" what was stolen.

Seems legit.

I'll go a little further than that:
    1. No one injured.
    2. "That's what insurance is for." for the win.

So endeth the "Kardashian" angle. As for the truly relevant points,

1. Robbery
    2. By people dressed as police
    3. No private security to stop it (just like the rest of us)
    4. "gun-free-zone"
    and suddenly, this is news. Why? Because "everyone knows her name". What about John Q Public and his wife, traveling in Paris or wherever, and victimized the same way or worse? Are they less or more vulnerable to crap like this? Why should anyone have to be defenseless against slimeballs that can't see their way clear to actually earn their way through life, rather than stealing from others? I don't have a link, but I recall a story from the UK, wherein a man had defended his home and his belongings hand-to-hand from a criminal, and he was prosecuted for fighting back-and lost. Apparently, their law is such that when robbed or otherwise victimized, one is expected to drop one's trousers, bend over, and smile while being.... you get the idea.

I don't know of anywhere that robbery, other than by the gov't, is lawful. I don't know of anywhere where dressing as a police officer and using that costume to gain the public trust or use police powers or advantages when one is not a law officer, is lawful. I don't know personally know anyone who has private security of their own. And I don't know any place that being a so-called "gun-free-zone" makes that place safer for anyone but the criminals.

This was bad not because a Kardashian or a Kennedy or a fill-in-name-here was affected, it was malum in se: Bad in and of itself. Why? Because people are being victimized twice- first by the criminal they meet and second by the government that empowers the first and makes the individual a helpless victim.

Too many, however, will blame only the unlawfully used gun or will worry more about who this happened to, than that it could happen to them right here in this country. SF, Chicago, NYC... All ripe for the picking. It's time to stop these rectal orifices with a round to their brain-pans. When one is being robbed, s/he has no way of knowing if the criminal intends to take only his/her property, and should rightly be in fear for his/her life.

The use of deadly force has been approved. Fire for effect.

Blessings,
    Bill

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Saw an article this morning that said they tied her up, gagged her, and threw her in the bathtub. I figured it was just a normal weekend for her.

Hope they catch the perps.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Regardless of what happened or the reasons, I don't think her anti 2A opinions will change. That honestly is the only reason I would care to hear about this anymore I think. I have little hope though as I don't think she has the brains to put together that GFZ's don't work...

Top Bottom