• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    While this is a very sad and scary story, and nearly a tragedy for one of our most beloved celebs, there is a little good news. Turns out that Kim happened to be wearing 212 pairs of panties at the time of the robbery. They are now available for sale on her website for $15k each.

*The ones with a little pee on them will be premium priced at $22k each.
    Are you trying to make us puke?!:puke:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's my thought. That or publicity stunt. Remember she's good at those too. Remember her 'faux' wedding. Or was that a sister?

She will get in trouble if it turns out the whole thing is fake.Not sure it would be worth to just a s a publicity stunt.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    She will get in trouble if it turns out the whole thing is fake.Not sure it would be worth to just a s a publicity stunt.

She thinks nothing can touch her. I'm not sure she isn't stupid enough to do it as a publicity stunt. I vote for insurance fraud though. Although I wonder if any other jewelry designers will give her bling to wear.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She thinks nothing can touch her. I'm not sure she isn't stupid enough to do it as a publicity stunt. I vote for insurance fraud though. Although I wonder if any other jewelry designers will give her bling to wear.

If you look up her and the angry little rappers net worth they do not need the money.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    this seems like stuff from mystery novels. Sucks it happened but from the sidelines it's kinda cool.

would be fascinating to know the life of this ring of high end thieves

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    this seems like stuff from mystery novels. Sucks it happened but from the sidelines it's kinda cool.

would be fascinating to know the life of this ring of high end thieves

I just read an article (in French) that had some updates on the investigation.

Apparently Kim Kardashian's chauffeur (her chauffeur while she was in Paris for the Fashion Week) is among the suspects who have been arrested.
    He's suspected to have told the gang that Kim was at her apartment without her bodyguard that day.

The police found 300,000 Euro in cash at the home of one of the suspect, no jewlery found.

Two of the suspects are known to have traveled to Antwerp, Belgium.Well known for its diamond business.

Top Bottom