• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    It's dubious he will enjoy the same level of support as Dad or Grandpa.

I would expect a (relatively bloodless) palace coup, resulting in some sort of power-sharing. It won't look like that to outsiders, though. I'm sure the Chinese are already pulling strings.

Now's as good a time as any to post a picture of North Korean women soldiers. They are carrying guns after all.
    0238622055085.jpg

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I would expect a (relatively bloodless) palace coup, resulting in some sort of power-sharing. It won't look like that to outsiders, though. I'm sure the Chinese are already pulling strings.

Now's as good a time as any to post a picture of North Korean women soldiers. They are carrying guns after all.
    0238622055085.jpg

That is disturbingly attractive...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Those people over there are nuts.

Let's not forget those people are brain washed since the their birth, they truelly believe their leader are gods and that everything outside the county is evil.
    They believe they lost a perfect leader, it's a family menber for them, the father of the country.
    Like what they learn about the US and how evil they are.
    They obviously never talked to any American, never read any US newspaper and dont know anything about the US history and what's going on in the world around them.
    I have seen kids in schools, they just learn "USA=evil" and that's it.
    They couldn't even point the US on a map (not sure how many Americans can point North Korea on a map :):) or tell you why they are evil.
    They have to learn fairy tells from their childhood.
    The North Korean people are not nuts, their leaders are.
    They just cannot think like us and see things from a different angle.
    I have seen some documentaries about some north korean escaping to the south.They are in shock for the first few years, they have to discover how to think by themselves (something they never did before), they realize that they can do what they want, read what they want, listen to the radio and TV they want (where there is just one single channel in the north).
    It's really sad what is happening to that people.

They truelly believe it's the worse thing that has happend to their country and are truelly sad that their leader has died. :n00b:
    Anyone of us would be crying as well if we had been raised there the way they were raised.

:twocents:

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I know where the American military is going next!

I'm voting Iran personally

0238622055085.jpg

Is is bad I really like the stocks on those rifles?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Saw the news ticker last night..... this could go south. (no pun intended)

Let's not forget those people are brain washed since the their birth, they truelly believe their leader are gods and that everything outside the county is evil.
    They believe they lost a perfect leader, it's a family menber for them, the father of the country.
    Like what they learn about the US and how evil they are.
    They obviously never talked to any American, never read any US newspaper and dont know anything about the US history and what's going on in the world around them.
    I have seen kids in schools, they just learn "USA=evil" and that's it.
    They couldn't even point the US on a map (not sure how many Americans can point North Korea on a map :):) or tell you why they are evil.
    They have to learn fairy tells from their childhood.
    The North Korean people are not nuts, their leaders are.
    They just cannot think like us and see things from a different angle.
    I have seen some documentaries about some north korean escaping to the south.They are in shock for the first few years, they have to discover how to think by themselves (something they never did before), they realize that they can do what they want, read what they want, listen to the radio and TV they want (where there is just one single channel in the north).
    It's really sad what is happening to that people.

They truelly believe it's the worse thing that has happend to their country and are truelly sad that their leader has died. :n00b:
    Anyone of us would be crying as well if we had been raised there the way they were raised.

/\
    This...... that whole place is brainwashed...... they older ones are dead
    if they disagree and have raised the next generations to believe
    everything they are saying about their dear leader.....

There is a multi part special on youtube about life and circumstances
    in NK... it's pretty bleak, A doctor, American I believe, was performing
    cataract surgery as part of a humanitarian effort. The people that could
    now see as a result were praising chairman kim jong as saving them
    and giving them sight. One of the guys was saying he would now be
    able to see to grab a rifle and kill every American he could. :n00b:

Look at nighttime satellite images of NK just about the only place
    in the country with lights on at night is Pyongyang.
    Communism, it's fantastic.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Remember when that South Korean ship got blown up by a N. Korea sub? I remember hearing that it was potentially the heirs call to do that. Something about garnering support for him, and to show he wasnt going to be weak in power.

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    It was sad today to see the news and see all the people crying and so upset over loosing their leader. This guy has isolated North Korea and led his people into some of the worst conditions, and yet they morn this man! Maybe they just understand how bad it is going to be under his son. I am very afraid at his young age his #1 goal will be to make a name for himself and do something drastic. Lets pray for the best!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN

The people everywhere are nuts. I wonder what kind of videos we could find of people screaming and mourning over the death of Michael Jackson.

I don't think the US will be there any time, but I do think all the soldiers we just brought home would be sent to Iran in a heartbeat.

China is always looking to expand and I could easily see warfare occurring over the land of North Korea... if they thought it worth taking.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    He was not fearless.
    He was not a leader.

In those regards, he was like our own fearless leader.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He was not fearless.
    He was not a leader.

In those regards, he was like our own fearless leader.

:rolleyes:

It's offensive to compare the two and tell the North Korean people that the two leaders are alike.
    They couldn't even dream of having the freedom we have and the kind of "leader" we have.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    It was sad today to see the news and see all the people crying and so upset over loosing their leader. This guy has isolated North Korea and led his people into some of the worst conditions, and yet they morn this man!

They'll get punished if they don't mourn. When Kim Il-sung died, those who failed to express an appropriate amount of grief (i.e., an egregious amount) were seriously chastised. Some lost their jobs. So the North Korean people are remembering this now.

There is no freedom over there. So why take any expression to be sincere?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    :rolleyes:

It's offensive to compare the two and tell the North Korean people that the two leaders are alike.
    They couldn't even dream of having the freedom we have and the kind of "leader" we have.

Hardly so... It's more offensive that we accept the erosion of Liberty we are witnessing in our republic by the argument that it is better here than in North Korea.

Liberty is not a gift granted by any government.

Of course, if one is in France one may have been conditioned beyond discerning from where comes Liberty.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom