• bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    attachment.php

North+Korean+Female+Soldiers+Strut+Their+Stuff.jpg

RTXT97S.jpg

So what do we think of the various setups of the AK rifle used in the North Korean military? Would you prefer an AR or one of these AKs here?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hardly so... It's more offensive that we accept the erosion of Liberty we are witnessing in our republic by the argument that it is better here than North Korea.

Of course, if one is in France one may have no other conditioning by which to discern.

Just by saying that the political and social situation in the US is a million times better than the one in North Korea doesn't mean that I accept the erosion of American liberties you are talking about.
    Like you I believe that many things should change in the US.
    I didn't say that since the situation in the US is better than the one in North Korean then we shouldn't do anything about the US situation.

Even if im not a US citizen im quite aware of what's happening in the US and im all for protecing the liberties we both love even if I cant do it by my vote. :patriot:

All I said is that you cant compare the two leaders in any way.
    I didn't say one was perfect and one was evil, just that they are very different. :dunno:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Just by saying that the political and social situation in the US is a million times better than the one in North Korea doesn't mean that I accept the erosion of American liberties you are talking about.
    Like you I believe that many things should change in the US.
    I didn't say that since the situation in the US is better than the one in North Korean then we shouldn't do anything about the US situation.

Even if im not a US citizen im quite aware of what's happening in the US and im all for protecing the liberties we both love even if I cant do it by my vote. :patriot:

All I said is that you cant compare the two leaders in any way.
    I didn't say one was perfect and one was evil, just that they are very different. :dunno:

Actually one can compare them... Both are statists.

The only variable between them is the degree to which they were / are able to exercise their position.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The only variable between them is the degree to which they were / are able to exercise their position.

We can make this argument about anyone in a position of authority, anyone who has the power to abuse power, and make such grotesque comparisons. My dad was like Hitler. The difference was just a matter of degree! My eighth grade teacher Mrs Young was like Stalin. My boss is a veritable Saddam Hussein (I can't post his name here or I'll be fired). And George Washington was Mussolini. Such comparisons are not meaningful. Here the degree does matter.

I also don't see what Sylvain has done to deserve discrimination.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually this is a very bad thing far as I have heard. His son is supposed to be a nutball and crazier then him.

Perhaps but at least his son is not diying right now.
    That was my biggest fear with KJ. He was dying of cancer and knew it.
    I fully expected him to say **** it! I'm taking the world out with me before I die and use his nukes on anyone he could.

Glad he did not end up doing that or ran out of time before he could.
    attachment.php

North+Korean+Female+Soldiers+Strut+Their+Stuff.jpg

So what do we think of the various setups of the AK rifle used in the North Korean military? Would you prefer an AR or one of these AKs here?

Does it come with the "accessorie (ie girl)? If so yes! I'll even pay the high S&H and importation fee. :D

-Jedi

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    This kinda reminds me of the thread about gold plated guns that dictators had. Now we don't know what gold plated gun Kim Jong had

Top Bottom