• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The North Korean people have suffered tremendously. The oppression, starvation, and dehumanization they have had to endure is unthinkable. I hope the death of Kim Jong-il will usher in a profound change, giving the people the same rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that we enjoy here.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Apparently he has died two days ago but his death was only reported today.

His son looks really friendly, im sure the North Korean people will be just fine with their knew leader.

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    What's the odds that Obama comes on national news tomorrow to announce:

a) Announce to the world that the US "Took him out" much like Osama

b) Extends his heartfelt sorrow to the People of N. Korea for the loss of their great leader

c) Makes some sort of stump speach talking about how he's created a trazillion new jobs, and that "we are at a pivotal time in our economic recovery."

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Its been a Jong time coming. His 20 something son looks like his Grand-daddy. Youngest four star General ever!

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Hopefully Kim Jong Il is getting it with the ole' pitchfork over and over. And no spit for lube... (slightly obscure Two and a Half Men reference).

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town

His son looks really friendly, im sure the North Korean people will be just fine with their knew leader.

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

Has the same gargoyle looks his old man had. I'm sure he'll do a great job promoting cannibalism in labor camps while he drinks Western booze and has his way with abducted Japanese women. I've heard of bad seeds, but this whole damn orchard has to go.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Kim-Jong-un.jpg

He looks like this poor kid that always got abused during dodge ball. Our school tortured the foreign exchange students during P.E., especially during dodge ball but basketball could get a little rough too.

Kim Jong-Un Privately Doubting He's Crazy Enough To Run North Korea | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually this is a very bad thing far as I have heard. His son is supposed to be a nutball and crazier then him.

Yep, his son is a nut ball. But from what I have heard, the military has him in check, and actually had Kim Jong under wraps during the last portion of his reign.

Top Bottom