• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    On closer inspection of the photo, It seems KelTec has made more than just cosmetic changes to the Grendel design.

The Grendel P-30 takes down by unscrewing a muzzle cap, and removing the recoil spring, which seats around barre. In the KelTec Pictures, you can clearly see that the KelTec pistol has a guide rod located under the barrel; the press release states that this is a captured spring.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    22.MAG WOULD'NT THAT GET PRICEY TO SHOOT ?

Anywhere from .17 -.24 cents a round is what I am finding for my .22 WMR rifle, and there are a variity of bullets to choose from 30grn polymer tip, 40grn solid, 40grn HP, 45grn Dynapoint, and even shotshells!

It is a round I really like, lots of power, small package, and it doesn't sound like WW III just broke out, when hunting or plinking with it.

I think it would be fun and versatile. :twocents:

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Around here, .22 Mag is still about $8 for 50 CCI MaxiMags. That's about $4 cheaper per box than economy brass 9mm, and about $2 cheaper than blazer.

A Veridian matched lazer, and a SERPA capable of housing the combo, and Its an OC dream :D

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    It looks like one that I made out of legos when I was 10... Okay maybe 15, but still I think I want one. I always wanted a Grendel P-30. It looks like fun.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    What a seriously ugly piece of...............oh alright, I GOTTA HAVE ONE TOO!

this thing looks like a beauty queen compared to the old Grendel!

GrendelP30.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Oh yeah, I remember the UGLY sister!
    Funny, it may have been a great little gun, I just never could make myself goforit.

I bought one years ago for $200. Still have it, and its still fun to shoot! Only issue Ive had with the gun are the mags. They are plastic as well, with no steel reinforcment. I broke one early on, and even back then (mid to late 90s) mags were $50 -> $75 each. Right now mags for the P30 are $100 each or more if you can find one!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom