• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I like it...Where can I get one?...I would even carry it, with 30 rds. you don't have to worry how many times you miss the Bad Guy.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Those lying, dirty SOB's!

For those of you who DONT know, the founder of KelTec was also responcible for the now defunct Grendel Arms... Thats why so many KT products look identical to Grendel products.

I found this out about 6 months ago, so I CALLED KT about it. I asked them why they hadn't reproduced the Grendel P30 yet. The lady on the phone was quite rude, told me that i was mistaken, and that KT has NOTHING to do with Grendel arms. :rolleyes:

If this wasn't so damn cool Id be pissed.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    The linked page says "Expected MSRP: $415" if it stays right around there it could be worth checking out. I need to add a .22 pistol to my collection.

Thanks TD musta missed that :dunno: still a bit much for my taste, I might bite for about 300 like the rest of their firearms.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Fun... this makes me laugh in that way that makes the wife nervous. ;)

PMR_defense_8315.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm intrigued.
    I have a sub 2k, and for the money, it's great. They have my interest in the SU 16, too. Another decent priced item. Now this pistol.
    Pretty interesting catalogue from a manufacturer.

I bought a SU22, not long ago. Honestly for the price, Kel-Tec makes quality guns and they are inovators in my mind! The subs I think are a little ugly, but have been very pleased with the SU22. Just took time finding what ammo, it liked and did not like!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I'm a KelTec fan as well. I like them.

Even so, I fail to see what is so innovative? Many of there offerings can be traced directly back to Kellgrens earlier designs.... These guns have been on the market in some forms for nearly 20 years now... the only difference is that people finally started paying attention.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Eurpopean style mag release.... this just became a NO GO for me... defeats the purpose of training if i have to break my good habbits to operate this one... bummer 30 round mags sounded like a good **** Hits The Fan gun for the MRS.

emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    i hope they rethink the heel mg. releace before they put the weapons on the market.

Even so, I fail to see what is so innovative?
    the innovation is in the marketing. it is innovative because the marketing department said so.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Thanks TD musta missed that :dunno: still a bit much for my taste, I might bite for about 300 like the rest of their firearms.

As others have mentioned not many guns sell for actual MSRP. I expect it to actually sell for around 300 - 350. But if it takes off like some other models and demand is high the price will follow and start climbing in pace with sales.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom