DpPaN9IVsAE0Jlt.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Au contraire, mon frere....I'm outta there. I didn't just walk away...I blew up the bridge behind me.

Freakin zombie party now.

Booger is from Joisey. I'd never vote for a Joisey boy unless he was president of Princeton.

141_James-Gandolfini.jpg

I stand pleasantly corrected, Sir.

Welcome to the "I don't kno what the H*** to call myself, but I definitely ain't no darn Democrat" party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Au contraire, mon frere....I'm outta there. I didn't just walk away...I blew up the bridge behind me.

Freakin zombie party now.

Booger is from Joisey. I'd never vote for a Joisey boy unless he was president of Princeton.

141_James-Gandolfini.jpg

Impossible! On another site I was told no one is walking away from Democrats. It's a Russian trick. I told him that Democrats better learn to be more introspective or all that will be left of the party is the fringe.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There are economic and environmental ideas that won't change, whether I vote for a candidate or not. I was never in favor of Social Justice, although I'm clearly in favor of equality. But, when you start screaming at me....I just want to hit you in the throat to get you to shaddup and pay attention to what equality really means.

Probably the biggest area I'm wrestling with at present is the place of our military in the world. That's primarily because it's difficult to predict the future. I sure wish we had a Bush 41 in the White House again. That man had a grasp of world affairs that hasn't been seen since.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Hiring an attorney to protect one’s reputation is common, experts say. But Pence’s investigation went beyond a review of court records and other public documents that attorneys with high-profile clients often undertake in the wake of such allegations.

The former intern, Kandy Green, told IndyStar that Pence and her investigators tracked down friends, family members, a former boyfriend and an ex-husband. They even asked questions about her teenage daughter, she said.

Kandy? With a "K"? Well alrighty then. Why is Warrant's Cherry Pie playing in my mind?:dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK, I'll bite. What is equality?

I am serious, friend. There is so much talk of equality. Many definitions that differ greatly.

I prefer Liberty. There are many who have more than me. I do not want them diminished. They worked harder or smarter than me. Maybe they even had relatives or friends give them a hand up. I don't care. They never took anything from me, except by mutual consent.

The other serious question I have for you is What do you personally have against Trump? What has he done to you that makes him not your president?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There are economic and environmental ideas that won't change, whether I vote for a candidate or not. I was never in favor of Social Justice, although I'm clearly in favor of equality. But, when you start screaming at me....I just want to hit you in the throat to get you to shaddup and pay attention to what equality really means.

Probably the biggest area I'm wrestling with at present is the place of our military in the world. That's primarily because it's difficult to predict the future. I sure wish we had a Bush 41 in the White House again. That man had a grasp of world affairs that hasn't been seen since.

You mean pointlessly invading sovereign nations and constantly rubbing elbows with saudis? That's what qualifies for having a grasp on world affairs to you? Sheesh

The bushs were terrifying, and nearly tanked the country. They absolutely did tank the republican party.
    I want to know who in their right mind thought electing a CIA agent to the white house was EVER a good idea!?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    OK, I'll bite. What is equality?

I am serious, friend. There is so much talk of equality. Many definitions that differ greatly.

I prefer Liberty. There are many who have more than me. I do not want them diminished. They worked harder or smarter than me. Maybe they even had relatives or friends give them a hand up. I don't care. They never took anything from me, except by mutual consent.

The other serious question I have for you is What do you personally have against Trump? What has he done to you that makes him not your president?

Equality is the identical treatment of all under the law. Period. The Constitution doesn't give you any more rights than I have or Joe Minority or Daddy Warbucks. We all get treated the same.

Now, that isn't how the system works today and there are legitimate grievances that should be addressed. But I don't think I'm better than you because I'm richer, smarter, more hetero, older, etc etc etc. I only expect that the law applies to us equally.

I never said that Trump is not the president. In fact, I've been on record saying exactly the opposite. Doesn't mean I don't think he's an embarassment to us on the international stage, or that I believe he throroughly thinks things through and understands any of the nuances of the policies he's involved with. But, he's still the president and I doubt that will be taken away from him. I wouldn't want to break bread with him. Ever.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Equality is the identical treatment of all under the law. Period. The Constitution doesn't give you any more rights than I have or Joe Minority or Daddy Warbucks. We all get treated the same.

Now, that isn't how the system works today and there are legitimate grievances that should be addressed. But I don't think I'm better than you because I'm richer, smarter, more hetero, older, etc etc etc. I only expect that the law applies to us equally.

I never said that Trump is not the president. In fact, I've been on record saying exactly the opposite. Doesn't mean I don't think he's an embarassment to us on the international stage, or that I believe he throroughly thinks things through and understands any of the nuances of the policies he's involved with. But, he's still the president and I doubt that will be taken away from him. I wouldn't want to break bread with him. Ever.

We'll never see equality as long as minorities vote in monolithic manners. Actual equality would be politically suicidal as it would split up assured votes.
    There's far more ground to be gained from politicians by playing into identity politics and legislating for things that elevate some above others. That won't go away until democrats are forced to drop identity politics to regain ground with people who just want a job.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That’s because he uses White-on, the new distinguishing beard spray by Ronco.

Are you not getting the respect you deserve? Do the young interns at the water cooler ignore you when you walk by? Does the boss pass up your ideas for the white-bearded coworkers?

Well, worry no more. With just one application of White-on, your young, inexperienced looking beard will be transformed into the kind of beard that broadcasts confidence, experience, wisdom. It’s a sure turn-on for the young interns at the water cooler. Let’s listen in...

“Wow, girls, is that Jimmy? He sure looks different today.” “Yeah Susie, he looks more confident.” “Experienced.” “I find his wisdom so attractive”, said Heorgé with an international lisp.

The newly transformed man winks as he walks by, confidently carring his briefcase, “It’s James. James Hough.” In unison, the young interns playfully coo back, “Hi James.”

If you act now we’ll throw in a 4 oz bottle of Ronco Deb-O-Cream, our new debonair moisturizing cream. It transforms that n00bie, inexperienced fuzzy look out of your beard. But hurry. This offer is only a available while supplies last. Order yours TODAY!

When you're hair turns white to match the beard, then you are just old, so enjoy it while it lasts.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Well, that's not fair! How can I have white privilege if we're all treated equal?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Don’t you think the US has been losing a certain amount of respect and has been taken advantage of on the international stage before Trump was ever elected?

Top Bottom