• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Serious question here. Is her mind and physical ability to do her job gone or is she still plenty capable. As much as I'd love to see her replaced. I still believe in the constitution and being fair for both sides. I just wonder if she or another justice was incapacitated would another justice report it or someone do something?
    Because I truly believe she will intentionaly hold out or die in her chair unless it's a Democrat president. She will never concede to trump

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Serious question here. Is her mind and physical ability to do her job gone or is she still plenty capable. As much as I'd love to see her replaced. I still believe in the constitution and being fair for both sides. I just wonder if she or another justice was incapacitated would another justice report it or someone do something?
    Because I truly believe she will intentionaly hold out or die in her chair unless it's a Democrat president. She will never concede to trump

McCain had brain cancer and they were still letting him vote on nation affecting legislation.

It's terrifying to think about. You'd think they'd need to pass some cognitive function tests to maintain their positions.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    https://twitter.com/LauraLMonroe33/status/1049803701861457920

Rats. I can’t get a picture of the post to publish but worth the trip. At least until Twitter bans it.

Here ya go....

Capture.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It does not appear to me that she has much sharpness of mind left. And seriously doubt the veracity of that workout video. That appears to be propaganda. Maybe video taken from earlier years. But it’s clear that the person who has to be helped around everwhere isn’t working out like that.

Also, she labored to make a simple statement so I think she’s not capable of taking a very active role in decisions. Probably her staff writes her decisions, reads it to her, and asks her yes or no questions about it for revisions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It does not appear to me that she has much sharpness of mind left. And seriously doubt the veracity of that workout video. That appears to be propaganda. Maybe video taken from earlier years. But it’s clear that the person who has to be helped around everwhere isn’t working out like that.

Also, she labored to make a simple statement so I think she’s not capable of taking a very active role in decisions. Probably her staff writes her decisions, reads it to her, and asks her yes or no questions about it for revisions.

Man I hate to even say this but Term limits. These people are just off the deep end.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The biggest reason that a convention of states is needed
    Term limits for everyone, Supreme court Justices included.

It is unfortunate as to the fact we all have term limits at the tips of our fingers but no one uses them. The voting booth.
    As to SCOTUS....that does need addressed.
    McCain and Ginsburg are the poster children. Feinstien/Schumer and others are in this club.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't understand the confusion about RBG wearing gloves and Clarence obviously enthused... no one has seen Animal House?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I keep seeing that pic of RBG at the Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony. I can't help but wonder what she was thinking. It was probably something to the effect of where the heck am I...but her facial expression just makes me wonder because to me she either looks really mad or really confused

Wondering if she poohed her pants.

Again.

Top Bottom