• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ka...wild-dem-schemes-to-counter-trumps-scotus-win

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Let us hope that there is weeping and gnashing of teeth like election night 2016 in the Democrat ranks as they prepare for the outer darkness they will know.
    “I think that after the dust settles on the night of [November] 6, I think that’s where we start to evaluate … what is the best thing for us to be focusing on in terms of what’s best for America and the American people,” Booker said.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let us hope that there is weeping and gnashing of teeth like election night 2016 in the Democrat ranks as they prepare for the outer darkness they will know.

The democrats are against the ropes now, but they will be in power again eventually. When they do they will attempt to drive the pendulum further left than we have ever seen before...as payback for their perceived mistreatment under the Trump administration. It's going to happen. It's only a matter of time.

I submit that the President is too powerful, and we should cut that office off at the knees while we have the ability to do so. Once the Democrats win again we are going to wish we had.

Instead I see my fellow conservatives cheer as our country drives ever further into Crony Capitalism and onto outright Plutocracy...just because "our guy" is at the big desk, and it feels good to watch the opposition fail.

What goes around comes around. We aren't freer. We aren't gaining ground against the erosion of individual liberty or the equitable balance of power. Bigger government. More debt. All this winning sure looks more like losing when I take a step back from the hype. IDK...deck chairs and sinking cruse liners and all that, I guess.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This quote makes me think that they believe McConnell will be the majority leader in 2020.

It raises the possibility that a seat could come available in 2020, and Democrats could then demand that McConnell hold the seat open until after the election. McConnell, though, maintains that the 2016 principle only applied because the White House and Senate were held by different parties.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The democrats are against the ropes now, but they will be in power again eventually. When they do they will attempt to drive the pendulum further left than we have ever seen before...as payback for their perceived mistreatment under the Trump administration. It's going to happen. It's only a matter of time.

I submit that the President is too powerful, and we should cut that office off at the knees while we have the ability to do so. Once the Democrats win again we are going to wish we had.

Instead I see my fellow conservatives cheer as our country drives ever further into Crony Capitalism and onto outright Plutocracy...just because "our guy" is at the big desk, and it feels good to watch the opposition fail.

What goes around comes around. We aren't freer. We aren't gaining ground against the erosion of individual liberty or the equitable balance of power. Bigger government. More debt. All this winning sure looks more like losing when I take a step back from the hype. IDK...deck chairs and sinking cruse liners and all that, I guess.

Yeah. Ever since internet gun forums came into existence, I've been reading about our impending doom.

Slowest apocalypse ever. :):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, it's been an interesting read. We went from "deficits don't matter" under Bush, to "the Kenyan is going to bankrupt us! He doesn't have a balanced budget!", to "deficits don't matter".

As if supply-side economics is worth anything.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is peak oil still a thing?

It used to be a thing.

An imminent thing.

I haven't heard about it in awhile.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is peak oil still a thing?

It used to be a thing.

An imminent thing.

I haven't heard about it in awhile.

Was a thing, and then we made shale oil profitable.

By the time we start running low, we'll be converting plastics back into oil. We'll never realistically run out of oil, at least not before nearly limitless nearly free power is a thing.
    It's looking like we'll have fusion power contributing to the grid in another 20 years, at which point electricity will be insanely cheap. That's assuming a more attainable technology doesn't create a bridge before that comes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "INGO member wishes Hillary Clinton would get cervical cancer and die."

**reported**

Can I suggest she gets diabetes and treats it without being reported?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-flesh-eating-genital-infection/1162730002/

McCain had brain cancer and they were still letting him vote on nation affecting legislation.

It's terrifying to think about. You'd think they'd need to pass some cognitive function tests to maintain their positions.

I looked it up, hoping there was something. There isnt.
    She would have to:
    Be impeached for essentially "high crimes and misdemeanors"
    Retire willingly.
    Die.

Unfortunately she could go bat:poop: crazy and until she committed a felony, there would be nothing we could do. It would be a case of "we know for a fact she is senile, but until she voluntarily steps down, there is nothing that can be done."

What scares me most is her inability to comprehend the cases and vote responsibly. (if/when that happens)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .........What scares me most is her inability to comprehend the cases and vote responsibly. (if/when that happens)

If her lefty "mind" went and she started voting with the conservative side of the aisle they would yank her out of there so fast her head would pop off.

Top Bottom