• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that ..... she's not a true redhead. But she has redhead tendencies, I'll give her that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-apos-toasts-kavanaugh-unspeakably-171057722.html
    GOP’s Toasts to Kavanaugh Are Unspeakably Cruel

How cruel, to celebrate and congratulate a victory.

It’s always good to win, but Kavanaugh’s supporters should show less ugliness and more grace.

it is unspeakably cruel to ignore the intensity and the depth of the feelings of those who identify with Ford. To treat Kavanaugh’s confirmation as an occasion for celebration, or for glee, is to twist a knife. It deepens both public and private wounds.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DpCggnhUUAA8uXH.jpg

He’s giddy with gladness. Notorious RGB, not so much. Are those toothpicks holding her eyes open?

Everytime I see her in public I think that RGB fitness video is fake. She can’t even hold herself up withiut being propped up by two dudes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And I bet that photo gets tweeted by feminists complaining about Thomas manspreading and taking up her space. But dang, she’d fall over if they didn’t.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I keep seeing that pic of RBG at the Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony. I can't help but wonder what she was thinking. It was probably something to the effect of where the heck am I...but her facial expression just makes me wonder because to me she either looks really mad or really confused

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I keep seeing that pic of RBG at the Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony. I can't help but wonder what she was thinking. It was probably something to the effect of where the heck am I...but her facial expression just makes me wonder because to me she either looks really mad or really confused

Really she is both. Really.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If she quits or kicks the bucket this country will erupt when Pres Trump nominates another justice. Better wear skirts.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If she quits or kicks the bucket this country will erupt when Pres Trump nominates another justice. Better wear skirts.

Float three or four names from the "oh hell no" stack to different staffers. When it gets leaked, fire the leaker. Then nominate Amy Coney-Barrett.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Oh. And I bet that photo gets tweeted by feminists complaining about Thomas manspreading and taking up her space. But dang, she’d fall over if they didn’t.

She's just making sure that Trump or Kavanaugh don't grab her by the *****.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom