• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    When you dehumanize the entire party because of aberrant behavior of the noisy, vocal segment, you **** the possible conservative democrat off.

Remember, it was your side that held this sign:

14a413c9126b9bd1e25cba0e141e2fa7--tea-parties-spelling.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Democrats are pro-pedophiles now?

The politicians? That depends, does Trump oppose it?

It's not so much that the politicians have hopped on that train yet, but it's a growing issue among the fringe of the voter base currently. Just the same as trans rights were a growing issue among the fringe 4 years ago.

When you dehumanize the entire party because of aberrant behavior of the noisy, vocal segment, you **** the possible conservative democrat off.

They can be angry all they want, if they continue to stand by the party after the circus that transpired over the past week, their feelings aren't of any concern to me.

LTMRYKQ.png

Republicans are held accountable for what their fringe groups say. No reason I can't apply the same standard.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

He spelled BRAIN wrong. What a Moran.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The politicians? That depends, does Trump oppose it?

It's not so much that the politicians have hopped on that train yet, but it's a growing issue among the fringe of the voter base currently. Just the same as trans rights were a growing issue among the fringe 4 years ago.

I honestly can't say that I have seen gaining in momentum for the pedo cause, like that of the transgendered. I'd image the ultimately, since Democrats have kids too, that if there is such a movement, it will never hit the party mainstream.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I honestly can't say that I have seen gaining in momentum for the pedo cause, like that of the transgendered. I'd image the ultimately, since Democrats have kids too, that if there is such a movement, it will never hit the party mainstream.

There you go.
    You had to go and say that. You know what's going to happen now, right?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Never happen? Just like the supreme court ignoring congress and making gay marriage the law of the land in an unprecedented manner? Just like having debates over what bathroom a man should use on the floor of the senate? Just like reading out of a 15 year old's jr high yearbook to judge the qualifications of a supreme court justice?

I'd be careful about saying something would never happen given the past few years. That phrase has been thrown around a lot and been proven wrong every time.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In any large group...say, like the entire American electorate, there are individuals who will not stay within the bracket of acceptable/moral behavior. Democrat/Republican has nothing to do with it. I googled "Republican Sex Offenders" and got PAGES of convicted republican felons.

It's not meaningful other than to insult those who don't exceed the brackets of reasonable behavior. And to that, I say: Bless yer heart.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We haven't had a good beat down of radical protesters since the democratic convention in Chicago in 68. 50 years. We're due.

68chicago08.jpg

Looks to me like the 68 protesters had a better dress code than the kids today.
    They need it now in my opinion. Turn on the firehouses, activate the nightsticks, and let loose the dogs as far as I'm concerned. No one would care and maybe it would make them fall back in line. If they wanna take the violence up a notch further, then the police have firearms too.
    I hate anarchy

Top Bottom