• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    At the rate the looney-left is going, how unhinged will they be on Wednesday, November 7 if things don't go according to their plans?

The more they lose, the more they double down on the very reasons they lose.

The only comment I can ever muster for the screeds, tirades, and threats they unleash after each defeat is, you want more Trump? Cause this is how you get more Trump.:rolleyes:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We haven't had a good beat down of radical protesters since the democratic convention in Chicago in 68. 50 years. We're due.

68chicago08.jpg

Looks to me like the 68 protesters had a better dress code than the kids today.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We'll have to do it ourselves. Any LEO who tries to stop vandalism, arson or assault by progressives will be persecuted and prosecuted.
    The Brass will order them to stand down or to arrest those who oppose their destruction.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At the rate the looney-left is going, how unhinged will they be on Wednesday, November 7 if things don't go according to their plans?

The more they lose, the more they double down on the very reasons they lose.

The only comment I can ever muster for the screeds, tirades, and threats they unleash after each defeat is, you want more Trump? Cause this is how you get more Trump.:rolleyes:

You are, of course, correct.

One thing to consider- it is certain that conservatives have been energized and united by the Kavanaugh matter....

....but we're not the only ones.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We haven't had a good beat down of radical protesters since the democratic convention in Chicago in 68. 50 years. We're due.

68chicago08.jpg

Where is the late Mayor Daley when we need him?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

68chicago08.jpg

Every body had a better dress code than today.

86 World Series.
    1986-1027-Darryl-Strawberry-079114262.jpg

1986 air travel.
    dc8-1980-onboard-500x600.jpg

McDonald's 1986.
    LON93983.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You need to close your sock drawer and get out more. Clintons are no longer in charge of anything.

Oh come on....how often does Palin appear on the news and how relevant is she? Clinton is history.

hLepfiT.gif

Bill and Hillary Clinton are going on a stadium tour

The tour will provide the Democratic stalwarts with a notable platform weeks after the consequential 2018 midterm elections and deep into 2019, when a number of Democrats will be jockeying for positions in the fight to be the party's standard bearer against President Donald Trump in 2020.

"From the American presidency to the halls of the Senate and State Department to one of the United States' most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections, they provide a unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here," .

We as in democrat party... get on board the clinton train Woot Woot!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    hLepfiT.gif

Bill and Hillary Clinton are going on a stadium tour
    We as in democrat party... get on board the clinton train Woot Woot!

I'm a Kavanaugh on me mother's mother's side. The Kavanaughs have been comin' outta the woodwork this weekend pattin each other on the backs fer havin a cousin on the Supremes.

So, I'd like to give you a little song from a Kavanaugh, Mr. Print, cuz your irrelevant response should not go unnoticed, even though it is erroneous.

Do ye know the Chicken Talk Song by me cousin Richie Kavanaugh? 'tis worth a listen. :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm a Kavanaugh on me mother's mother's side. The Kavanaughs have been comin' outta the woodwork this weekend pattin each other on the backs fer havin a cousin on the Supremes.

So, I'd like to give you a little song from a Kavanaugh, Mr. Print, cuz your irrelevant response should not go unnoticed, even though it is erroneous.

Do ye know the Chicken Song by me cousin Richie Kavanaugh? 'tis worth a listen. :)

Irrelevant?
    I guess this would have been better in the General Pol thread but... Your posts were here so I put it here, as to not cause confusion.

It's relevant in that clinton would not have picked your kin to set in that seat.
    My posts are relevant in regard to your posts that they are out of the picture.

I like this song... *not my inlaw.

[video=youtube;4kI0dBvg-qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kI0dBvg-qw[/video]

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    You are, of course, correct.

One thing to consider- it is certain that conservatives have been energized and united by the Kavanaugh matter....

....but we're not the only ones.

I recently attended a little shindig put on by a Democrat running for office. Now, before I'm stripped of my INGO membership and shunned/banned forever, let me just say the candidate is running for township trustee, not Congress. And there was a roasted pig in attendance. And free beer may have been involved.

Anywho, he's a lifelong Democrat, from a family of lifelong Democrats. Blue collar, union guys, farmers, etc. They were feeling ANYTHING but energized about their party's prospects in November. They don't like Trump, but they know the actions of their party's leadership is how we got us some Trump, and will continue to get more Trump.

While the hard left turn the Dems are making, all the #resist, the Cory Booker as Spartacus, Kamala Harris's BS, etc plays well on the coasts, it's leaving Democrats in middle America behind.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    While the hard left turn the Dems are making, all the #resist, the Cory Booker as Spartacus, Kamala Harris's BS, etc plays well on the coasts, it's leaving Democrats in middle America behind.
    Like I keep saying, the Dems are as fractured as the GOP is. Or was.

T'will be interesting to see how long this new honeymoon lasts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I recently attended a little shindig put on by a Democrat running for office. Now, before I'm stripped of my INGO membership and shunned/banned forever, let me just say the candidate is running for township trustee, not Congress. And there was a roasted pig in attendance. And free beer may have been involved.

Anywho, he's a lifelong Democrat, from a family of lifelong Democrats. Blue collar, union guys, farmers, etc. They were feeling ANYTHING but energized about their party's prospects in November. They don't like Trump, but they know the actions of their party's leadership is how we got us some Trump, and will continue to get more Trump.

That's good to hear and makes sense.

You will not be crucified by me. I will often vote for Democrats in local elections if I know them and respect the job they do.

I suppose there is a significant possibility that the leftists who are most energized are in places where the left's candidate would have won regardless.

In the middle, maybe not so much? Sounds good to me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Since he's been confirmed, and at this point, what difference does it really make... did the doctor's testimony sound a bit like a scene from a 1980s John Hughes movie? Or a Facts of Life episode?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like I keep saying, the Dems are as fractured as the GOP is. Or was.

T'will be interesting to see how long this new honeymoon lasts.

The dems have party loyalty fine tuned.
    They'll get behind whoever tells them what to do pretty quickly, or else.

1-dog-herds-sheep-herd-dog.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Irrelevant?
    I guess this would have been better in the General Pol thread but... Your posts were here so I put it here, as to not cause confusion.

It's relevant in that clinton would not have picked your kin to set in that seat.
    My posts are relevant in regard to your posts that they are out of the picture.

Dude, even Nickelback still tours. Doesn't make them relevant.

Top Bottom