• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whatever happened to the Koch brothers? Seems like they were the left's bogey man for awhile, but were they mostly associated with the Tea Party stuff?
    I don’t think the Koch brothers involvement in funding was anywhere equivalent to George Soros operation when it comes to hard core radical funding.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    After failing to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation, Democrats wonder if it's time to be more ruthless

I mean, there was that thing about trying to assassinate a bunch of Republicans on a baseball field... but, yeah, go on... step up the rhetoric a bit more.

I can't wait to see what these evil geniuses roll out with next. The way their Presidential candidate campaigned, the way they ran their primary, and most recently, they way they opposed a Supreme Court nomination, were all political masterpieces.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don’t think the Koch brothers involvement in funding was anywhere equivalent to George Soros operation when it comes to hard core radical funding.

It seems to me that the Koch brothers put their money behind trying to advance legistation. This includes more traditional channels like TV ads, special interest groups and lobbying. Soros puts his money into organizing and civil disobedience. This includes, demonstrations, protests and other visual tactics that are more likely to get media coverage.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To me, rolling out a bunch of women accusing someone of gang rape is pretty ruthless.

You want ruthless republicans? Oh please then, let the republicans investigate any and all illegal actions taken by all involved in this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can't wait to see what these evil geniuses roll out with next. The way their Presidential candidate campaigned, the way they ran their primary, and most recently, they way they opposed a Supreme Court nomination, were all political masterpieces.

It seems to me that the Koch brothers put their money behind trying to advance legistation. This includes more traditional channels like TV ads, special interest groups and lobbying. Soros puts his money into organizing and civil disobedience. This includes, demonstrations, protests and other visual tactics that are more likely to get media coverage.

The Koch brothers are libertarians. They're not the Nazis they're made out to be. They're actually harmless. Soros, funds Antifa, so...he can **** all the way off.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You want ruthless republicans? Oh please then, let the republicans investigate any and all illegal actions taken by all involved in this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

That's not how you play the politics game, though. See, they're self radicalizing at an alarming rate, alienating them from their voter base further and further by the minute.

If you want the party to survive and continue forward, go ahead and investigate. If you want them to eat their own and fall into irrelevance that makes the green party become a more serious contender, then just sit back, grab a bowl of popcorn, and enjoy the show.

If they had any intelligence of any kind, they'd be thinning out their own party's goals, investigating corruption inside their own ranks, and restructuring to de-radicalize and appeal to the average citizen.

Top Bottom