• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    If one were forced to choose she would be the front-runner.

I respect you for having given this subject a lot of thought :D

I mean, c'mon. I doubt there would be too many lining up for Kagan.

140704171142-scotus-women-story-top.jpg

depends, are we talking the day she shaves her chin or the few days after?

I'd rather hit my manhood with a gavel.......

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm only 35 years old, but literally had NEVER heard "boofing" or "FFFF" prior to last week's dog and pony show.

I had heard of "Devil's Threeway", but not the "Devil's Triangle".

I also know high school boys are probably the single biggest demographic to talk and brag (and lie) about sexual exploits...
    I believe theire were a few classmates that gave statements to confirm the definition of "Devil's Triangle" but I have'nt heard anything so far backing the "boof" that i'm aware of.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was one of the things I found disingenuous about Sam Harris’s rant. He claimed EVERYONE knows what it means, and the definition is universal. I’m a little older than Kavenaugh, and I’ve never heard of the term. I have found that it’s more likely that the definition falls along party lines today. If you’re on the left it means putting drugs up yer ass. If you’re on the right it means farting. 35 years ago, one could claim it was an idiomatic term. There seems to be evidence that it could have meant either. That anyone is making a big deal of it is just more partisan nonsense.

Here’s something. Maybe all the virtue signaling *****es out there in Feinsten ****ry (pronounced exactly like “country”) should think about whether drudging up unsubstantiated claims at the 11th hour is disqualifying for a Senator.
    You know, usually a slang term is developed for something that is done a lot. So how often to those on the left put drugs up their asses?? Call me old fashioned, but I always considered that to be an exit, not an entrance.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm only 35 years old, but literally had NEVER heard "boofing" or "FFFF" prior to last week's dog and pony show.

I had heard of "Devil's Threeway", but not the "Devil's Triangle".

I also know high school boys are probably the single biggest demographic to talk and brag (and lie) about sexual exploits...

I'm 50, when I was in HS it was bufu which was short for butt ****er. Your such a bufu

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom