• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If needed, they can hold the vote open until Wedding Dad can fly in and vote; or at least that's what I heard. Can anyone clarify this?
    Murkowski is gonna vote “present” instead of a “nay” That’s what I read.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Do1sTwaX0AIgC2v.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As a father of a daughter, women should have never been able to vote and certainly not be in public office. That's my personal opinion and I know it's not constitutional. But hey I said it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    McCaskill,Donnelly,Heitkamp,and Nelson flips.

Now that it's clear to everyone that the accusations were a sham, Donnelly has to flip for any hope of survival. If he had a reputation for voting against authoritarian nominees, a no vote may be survivable if his reasons were purely philosophical. But he came out earlier siting the unsubstantiated claims against Kavanaugh. And now Democrats are dropping that claim like a used rubber.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    As a father of a daughter, women should have never been able to vote and certainly not be in public office. That's my personal opinion and I know it's not constitutional. But hey I said it

Was it not a woman that said something like "the downfall of this country was allowing women to vote because they vote with emotion instead of their brain"?

and I agree.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. Not ALL women. And not ALL men vote with their "brain". You know, groups are pretty diverse in areas other than the thing that makes them a group. Nevertheless, every lawful citizen should have a vote in how they're governed.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

That's more ignorant and racist than the short paragraph and childish negative rep you sent me over the truth I posted over Remington turning down the Navajo Nation.
    I'm sure your daughter and wife are proud of you..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think if donnely votes yes it's clear to everyone why and that just makes it even more clear what hes all about. He will never support president trump and work with him. That's the biggest lie there is. The guy is bought and paid for by the left. Big unions own joe and they dont give a crap about workers. They steal peoples money for dues and they dont give anything back but lip service. With right to work in Indiana everyone should drop out of the unions. Still entitled to the same bennefits and protections with no dues that go to support Democrat candidates

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well. Not ALL women. And not ALL men vote with their "brain". You know, groups are pretty diverse in areas other than the thing that makes them a group. Nevertheless, every lawful citizen should have a vote in how they're governed.
    I know that's the constitutional answer but no, no they shouldn't.
    I'll give women the right to vote. They can vote to use ham or Turkey on my sammich

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom