• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Can one of you mod-types hit something with your elbows and correct the spelling in the title of this thread? I cringe a little every time I check in here.
    Unless, of course, you are like Ernestine and you "don't use your elbows."

Picky, picky, picky.

Anyway, aren’t we supposed to be a bunch of illiterate, knuckle-dragging deplorables?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DosL5YMUYAAF5PD.jpg:large

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Can one of you mod-types hit something with your elbows and correct the spelling in the title of this thread? I cringe a little every time I check in here.
    Unless, of course, you are like Ernestine and you "don't use your elbows."

Work work work work work.....all the time work.........:runaway:.....:faint:

The paid protesters didn't even know if it was a C or K, to fill out the blank on their pre printed signs.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Even with IVF, you can't always select for sex and given that children with developmental delays are undesirables, you have to keep the murder option open.

That is really difficult to read, even when I apply purple. It is not dust in my eyes. I know you are not. The callousness, is awful.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    When he gets confirmed the conservative to left leaning make up will be 5 to 4. Chances are that Ruth will leave the court sometime in the near future, imagine the scene from the left then.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, his judicial philosophy is strongly originalist, but with very staunch respect for precedent. To me this means that when issues without perfectly on-point precedent are presented, he will decide them in accordance with what the framers of the Constitution intended when it was written. However, do not look to him to overrule precedent on cases that have been upheld on numerous occasions. In other words, if you have pinned your overturn of Roe v. Wade hopes on him, don't get your hopes up. Further, Obergefell is here to stay.

I guess that would make him a moderate in many eyes.

And a PATRIOT Act **********.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Fargo obviously does not have the temperament to...
    They day my children are told their father is a rapist is the day some will find out just how "unjudicial" I can be. I come from military/blue collar roots in the Dakotas, not Jesuit prep school in Maryland.

This whole thing disgusts me to a point it has fundamentally changed my attitude about public service.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe I'm weird, but I find the "spare babies in the freezer" aspect to be really disturbing even without culling implanted undesirables. Where we are headed technology-wise on reproduction terrifies me.

2jewq0.jpg

Top Bottom