• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, whether boof or triangle are as described by Kavanaugh, either definition doesn't yield a sexual assault.

Also agreed... but I'm in the "you lie or mischaracterize under oath, you're unfit for the Supreme Court," club.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    The roommate contradicted Kav's characterization of "boof," and "Devil's Triangle," as well as him stating he never got black out drunk.

I don't know if Kavanaugh is lying in this particular instance. I do know Kavanaugh is a liar in a general sense, and his roommate is a liar, and you're a liar, and I'm a liar. I'm sure every supreme court justice ever on the bench has lied at some point in their life. Let's hope they're not in habit of lying in the course of their current employment though...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Also agreed... but I'm in the "you lie or mischaracterize under oath, you're unfit for the Supreme Court," club.

When the alternative is to answer: "**** you senator. When is this a legitimate question for a SCOTUS nomination?"....well, I'm not one who believes you are required to expose all of your inner thoughts or possible deeds to the public. Relevance. When a puritanical democrat whose wife still probably has a hymen seeks to question my credibility with a high school year book and who lies about his own military service, well, that's where he ought to explode for violating basic laws of reality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Feinstein: "The most notable part of this report is what's not in it."

You mean the 'total lack of corroborating evidence'?

What's not in it my ass.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Listening to chucky Schumer on the Senate floor right now. What a ****ing slimy snake. When satan tempted jesus he tried whispering offers of power and wealth and great things. Chuck Schumer is the human version of the devil if I've ever seen one. Even Hilliary isnt as smooth as chucky. Shes more like the hound of hell.

Top Bottom