12   0   0
    DoqsZn2U4AAdVTJ.jpg

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It also appears that he's a liar too... at least according to his Yale roommate. If once chooses to believe he is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh lied under oath. I know some are completely ok with a potential USSC justice lying, as long as they think he's on their side, but thats not uncommon. Moral beliefs often are contingent.
    I don't brand people liars based on he said/he said contradictions based on standards which are ambiguous at best. Maybe he is a liar, but I wouldn't call you a liar if your college roommate disagreed with you about how "heavy" a drinker you were.

I put one of my college dormmates violently into the drywall of the dorm, and he and I have never had much use for each other before or after. I can assure you that my feelings on his character vary wildly from his, and it doesn't mean either of us is a liar.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't brand people liars based on he said/he said contradictions based on standards which are ambiguous at best. Maybe he is a liar, but I wouldn't call you a liar if your college roommate disagreed with you about how "heavy" a drinker you were.

I put one of my college dormmates violently into the drywall of the dorm, and he and I have never had much use for each other before or after. I can assure you that my feelings on his character vary wildly from his, and it doesn't mean either of us is a liar.

How long have you had a problem with your temper Mr. Fargo?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't brand people liars based on he said/he said contradictions based on standards which are ambiguous at best. Maybe he is a liar, but I wouldn't call you a liar if your college roommate disagreed with you about how "heavy" a drinker you were...

Where I went to college "heavy" drinkers sipped champagne at their Catholic cousin's wedding over summer break.

When I used to go to get togethers with my ROTC classmates at Western Michigan University (I took some classes and decided to complete my NG enlistment....enlisted), you weren't considered a "heavy" drinker until you had low crawled through snow wearing nothing but your ALICE gear.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If my floor mates at IU claim that I helped illegally carry kegs up to our lounge, I don't have any memory of that...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

The roommate contradicted Kav's characterization of "boof," and "Devil's Triangle," as well as him stating he never got black out drunk.

Top Bottom