• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've said before that I think moderate candidates and interpritations are good.
    But now with the way the left is acting like radical and violent maniacs and forcing their abominations on everyone else, and this bs call of racism if you sneeze wrong, and murdering police, and burning and looting cities, ect. I believe we need a hard shift right. We need to return this country to its core values and principals and beliefs. Restore patriotism and loyalty. It's time to legally bust out the dogs and the batons.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Feinstein: "The most notable part of this report is what's not in it."

You mean the 'total lack of corroborating evidence'?

What's not in it my ass.

Although I'm sure it's not needed, let me interpret:

"Nothing corroborated the accusations, so now we attack the quality of the investigation because.....Democrat."

If you are reminded of the Dem switch from "sexual predator" to "temper and drunk", you are paying attention.

No evidence- change arguments.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Doq4IaHX4AEswc7.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've said before that I think moderate candidates and interpritations are good.
    But now with the way the left is acting like radical and violent maniacs and forcing their abominations on everyone else, and this bs call of racism if you sneeze wrong, and murdering police, and burning and looting cities, ect. I believe we need a hard shift right. We need to return this country to its core values and principals and beliefs. Restore patriotism and loyalty. It's time to legally bust out the dogs and the batons.

I don't know how old you are TT. But apparently you weren't around during the demonstrations of the late 60's and early 70's. This stuff today is NOTHING compared with those demonstrations, bombings, assaults and mayhem.

I really think you overstate the power of today's radicals. They are wimps compared with their daddies and granddaddies. Today's radicals are more likely to get carpal tunnel syndrome or phone thumb vs losing an eye in a protest.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't know how old you are TT. But apparently you weren't around during the demonstrations of the late 60's and early 70's. This stuff today is NOTHING compared with those demonstrations, bombings, assaults and mayhem.

I really think you overstate the power of today's radicals. They are wimps compared with their daddies and granddaddies.

Bill Ayers likes this.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    ALL nominees where the public does not have a say in their tenure.

And yet the ultimate in hypocrisy is having elected bigots, those who refused to meet with Kav, who somehow get to vote for or against the candidate. Isn't that like having avowed anti-gunners draft gun control laws? Many of these senators will be in office for decades and approve legislation that effect millions of Americans, same as SCOTUS. Why should politicians be held to a lower level?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I really think you overstate the power of today's radicals. They are wimps compared with their daddies and granddaddies. Today's radicals are more likely to get carpal tunnel syndrome or phone thumb vs losing an eye in a protest.
    Ha, oh I agree they are wimps. But I'm just waiting for them to pick up guns. I believe they wouldnt last long, but bullets are forever no matter if a wimp fires it or an operator.
    We just need to shut it down before it gets to that point

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Typically, one doesn't have to block quote in a response if it pertains to the post immediately preceding said response....except on INGO where attention spans sometimes are measured in microseconds.

And it was your post! WTF, over.
    If it’s a busy topic, sometimes it’s useful. Context can change and then readers have to search for the context in which the reply makes sense.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Kavanaugh is the moderate... or at least was before the public lynching of his character by the Left.

LOL, I forgot that myself! Yes, I have been distracted.

Maybe this is all a set up to get a moderate. This makes him look like a strong conservative. Hmmmm......

Top Bottom