• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just can’t be PC regarding this POS Harris. She is a worthless symbol of DEI perpetrated by the Bidiot and Democraps! She would crumble like a paper house in a hurricane when confronted with the likes of Putin and Xi. Her continuation of Bidiot’s and Obozo’s domestic and border policies will facilitate the further slide of the USA into being a third world country.
    God save America, please? :ugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I think Kamala becomes president before this November, and that will happen regardless of which side of the grass bidiot is sleeping on. Her vp pick is likely Mark Kelly with Pritzker also being on the short list.

Frankly, I would believe that any Dem with serious ambitions for POTUS would avoid this current situation and prep for 2028. Then again, these people are a mix of evil and crazy, so who knows how this goes down. Well, Kamala might be able to speak to the going down part.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think Kamala becomes president before this November, and that will happen regardless of which side of the grass bidiot is sleeping on. Her vp pick is likely Mark Kelly with Pritzker also being on the short list.

Frankly, I would believe that any Dem with serious ambitions for POTUS would avoid this current situation and prep for 2028. Then again, these people are a mix of evil and crazy, so who knows how this goes down. Well, Kamala might be able to speak to the going down part.
    Well that technically would make her the first female president. That would be considered a feather in the cap for the Democrats

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

IMG_1249.jpeg

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    Here is the part I don't understand:

All but 6 of the primaries are over which means the American people have pretty much voted for their choice of candidates. For the vast majority of the democrats, that means Biden.

Now he resigns, and they start pushing Harris to replace him. Nobody voted for her in the primaries that are finished. Whether or not she can survive the DNC Convention is irrelevant at this point. Because as of this past weekend, the democrat party has pulled the biggest "bait-and-switch" in American history. Unscrupulous advertising agencies have got to be extremely jealous at this point. And the ONLY group calling the dems out on this? It ain't the republicans, democrats, congress or the courts. It's BLM. That's right, the fine folks who brought you the "mostly peaceful protests" A few years back are the ONLY group/organization calling the dems out on their BS.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

All but 6 of the primaries are over which means the American people have pretty much voted for their choice of candidates. For the vast majority of the democrats, that means Biden.

Now he resigns, and they start pushing Harris to replace him. Nobody voted for her in the primaries that are finished. Whether or not she can survive the DNC Convention is irrelevant at this point. Because as of this past weekend, the democrat party has pulled the biggest "bait-and-switch" in American history. Unscrupulous advertising agencies have got to be extremely jealous at this point. And the ONLY group calling the dems out on this? It ain't the republicans, democrats, congress or the courts. It's BLM. That's right, the fine folks who brought you the "mostly peaceful protests" A few years back are the ONLY group/organization calling the dems out on their BS.
    Still doesn't change my mind about them (BLM).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Probably because she's not black. She's Jamaican/Indian.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Ya gotta understand that the Democraps will do anything, and I mean anything to stay in power. The coup they perpetrated against Biden was indeed orchestrated by the slimy likes of Clinton, Obozo, Schumer, Pelosi and Soros. They missed their chance at Trump last week. The Democraps will indeed burn the country down just to stay in power as noted above!
    The Democraps do not give a flying F about the country or the people of the United States. They make Putin and Xi look like amateurs in the game of hardball politics and governance.
    The machinations started before the debate which everyone knew would be a disaster for the Bidiot. They will get worse as time goes by.
    Be afraid America, be very afraid! :nono:

Top Bottom