• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I do not think it will be her running for the democrats. I believe they may get FJB to stand down and put her in the president slot before the D convention(may have to hillary hillary though as she won't like that). She will pick a VP before the convention, she bows out for some made up thing(health,her cat dies or her own death) and her VP pick is now president and picks a new vp. Tada constitutional crisis averted. And the dems get a pair they think they can elect(or at least it looks somewhat possible as what they have currently does not) and show them off at the convention. Somehow it will be the rights fault to!

They have a month.

The only thing she has going for her as far as upper democrats go, is that she is controlable. I do not think it is enough for them. They want to hang onto power more than anything.

The narrative would be "A party in crisis, joins together to stand behind our new president and vp at the convention" with high expectations they will win in 2024." "Neither Joe nor kamala were able to attend the convention,so lets all join hands and summon demons and summerian gods in their name"

Well....

"Pelosi and Obama, under whom Biden served as vice president for eight years, thanked Biden for his patriotism but did not yet throw their support behind Harris or any other candidate.

"We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead," Obama said in a statement. "But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges."( he just said outloud "eat dirt Kamala" lol).

Just as he did in 2020 once Biden earned the Democratic nomination, Obama believes he will be uniquely positioned to help unite the party once it has a nominee, said a source familiar with the matter.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who praised Biden's decision to step aside, also was silent on who should be the Democrats' nominee.

U.S. Senator Peter Welch, the first Democratic senator to call on Biden to drop his reelection run, called for an open nomination process.

The Democrats should have "an open process so that whoever our nominee is, including Kamala, has the strength of having a process that shows the consensus position of the party," Welch said. "

Many democrats NOT the national party leadership is what the article should say. From what I understand 0 of the 202 members of the Democrat National Committee have throw support behind her.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Everybody needs a hobby? :dunno:

I guess as long as he does it in adult only clubs and isnt doing it in front of kids, I really dont care. He's a democrat. So you have to assume they have questionable morals. So no surprise.
    When the bar is set at "doesn't steal women's luggage from the airport" it is a very low bar.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    you Know, if that pierre woman would turn Muslim…
    ‘that would really hit a lot of qualifications, black, woman, lesbian and Muslim… whooie….

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I seen yesterday Kamala is choosing Tammy Baldwin from WI. I've read that Baldwin's senate seat was looking like it will go red. So that's probably why she got the nod

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I seen yesterday Kamala is choosing Tammy Baldwin from WI. I've read that Baldwin's senate seat was looking like it will go red. So that's probably why she got the nod
    More like the demoncrats really need a win in WI!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The top European bank official was caught on a hot mic earlier this year blasting Kamala Harris as “invisible” and arguing that the vice president “would never win an election.”

Isabel Schnabel, an executive board member of the European Central Bank, provided her damning assessment of President Biden’s potential replacement in February, during a private conversation prior to an event, Politico reported on Monday.

“They should have built up another candidate to Kamala Harris from the beginning,” Schnabel said in private remarks, unaware that she was on a live-stream with audio.

“She would never win an election, I mean that’s hopeless,” the European banking official said of Harris.

“I don’t even know her because she has been so invisible,” Schnabel added.

oops.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One thing to keep in mind that Kramala has going for her that would appeal to Democrats is that she is a much younger candidate. (59) A lot of them have been raising a stink about the old age issue., especially white old men. She breaks that barrier.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom