• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    In my opinion, it will not be anyone worth a ****.

I think the DNC thinks Trump winning this time around is unavoidable. If they run anyone "decent" they will not stand a chance of running again in 2028. I can see them running Kamala. One, to keep the war chest, and two, she is a throw away candidate.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. In fact, I would bet on that.
    I'm not so sure. As much as I'd like Trump to get in, I can't see the DNC giving up the reigns of power...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The vote blue no matter who crowd doesn’t care. Let’s hope there are enough reasonable Biden voters out there that will be repulsed by Kamala and either stay home or vote for Trump.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I do not think it will be her running for the democrats. I believe they may get FJB to stand down and put her in the president slot before the D convention(may have to hillary hillary though as she won't like that). She will pick a VP before the convention, she bows out for some made up thing(health,her cat dies or her own death) and her VP pick is now president and picks a new vp. Tada constitutional crisis averted. And the dems get a pair they think they can elect(or at least it looks somewhat possible as what they have currently does not) and show them off at the convention. Somehow it will be the rights fault to!

They have a month.

The only thing she has going for her as far as upper democrats go, is that she is controlable. I do not think it is enough for them. They want to hang onto power more than anything.

The narrative would be "A party in crisis, joins together to stand behind our new president and vp at the convention" with high expectations they will win in 2024." "Neither Joe nor kamala were able to attend the convention,so lets all join hands and summon demons and summerian gods in their name"

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If not Kamala, the monies that Biden has raised cannot be used.
    Always follow the money.

The dems can make money go where they want it to. They own the judges.

As proven by the current commander and chief, and his puppeteers, they'll just go ahead and break the law, knowing there will be NO repercussions. They only have to get through Nov. 5th...

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Think they can run Hairgel and refund all the donations with a note to "pretty please give this to the current candidate." to boomerang the cash back into the race?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

same person
    2024-07-21_08-18-53.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Everybody needs a hobby? :dunno:

I guess as long as he does it in adult only clubs and isnt doing it in front of kids, I really dont care. He's a democrat. So you have to assume they have questionable morals. So no surprise.

Top Bottom