• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    All I will say is if they come to confiscate my guns, they will get my ammo first. Till the enemy of this country kills our constitution. I have a 2nd Amendment right.
    I recall some clown tried to take action on April 19, 1775. It did not end well for him.
    You want action? Come get it, *****.
    Hopefully this is the ignition of the flame that eliminates liberals from this soil.
    Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 6.05.30 PM.png

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    I don't think it will be Kamala. As a former prosecutor she has put hundreds of people in jail for drug charges. The extreme left doesn't just tolerate her as they did Joe Biden, they actively despise her.

We'll see but I think it will be someone else that pulls the nomination.

Regards,

Doug
    Out of her roughly 1400 prosecutions less than 50 went to jail for drug charges.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Not meaning to fact check a meme, but just want to say, since many people think this. I don't think Kamala was brought in for impeachment insurance. The establishment was obviously behind Kamala from the start in the 2020 primaries. The press swooned over her early in the campaign in 2020 just like they're doing now. They only brought Biden in because Kamala got exposed by Tulsi Gabbard and ruined her run.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    Not meaning to fact check a meme, but just want to say, since many people think this. I don't think Kamala was brought in for impeachment insurance. The establishment was obviously behind Kamala from the start in the 2020 primaries. The press swooned over her early in the campaign in 2020 just like they're doing now. They only brought Biden in because Kamala got exposed by Tulsi Gabbard and ruined her run.
    Yep….

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    It's got to be Butti****. Each successor is a step function more extreme than the previous. Perfect for when there are absolutely no limit to the planned moral decline. Satanic trans would be Peety's running mate. And besides, what's a gay dude got to do to get ahead these days?
    :scratch: should that be two words...

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    It's got to be Butti****. Each successor is a step function more extreme than the previous. Perfect for when there are absolutely no limit to the planned moral decline. Satanic trans would be Peety's running mate. And besides, what's a gay dude got to do to get ahead these days?
    :scratch: should that be two words...
    This got me thinking. Since the democrats are so into identity politics why isn't there a huge backlash from the octogenarian wing of their party? How about all those with Dementia? Or the Parkison's wing? It would seem to me all these groups should be PO'd at the democrat leadership for removing old Joe from being nominated. After all he represented all those groups and now the dem party has thrown them all to the curb and kamala's electric bus has run over them.

Top Bottom