• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    From what I can tell, the "General Political Discussion" threads have been closed.

If I am incorrect, please correct me.

In the meantime, I'll put these here.

Forget the sensationalist titles. Pay attention to the content.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From what I can tell, the "General Political Discussion" threads have been closed.
    ZXY0Yy8yMDAuZ2lm.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If this site supports Dems I'll unsubscribe.
    Howdy Maggie. You may want to introduce yourself here:

This site is decidedly not liberal, although there are a few members that might be considered that. It's a big dysfunctional family. :)

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    That's the thing, we'll only know it's the end when it's too late to do anything about it. I mean, back in 2019 the rainbow squad released a song called "we're coming for your children", and in 2022 they were calling for the acceptance of MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons AKA Pedos). Biden chose a drag artist to work with nukes, and the Chinese are now illegally immigrating through Mexico. How much more do we need to call this the end times?
    Preacher pointed out something in a sermon last Sunday night. I had noticed it before.

But he pointed out how relentless this crowd is.

When the angels came to Sodom to destroy it, Lot brought them to his home.

The men of Sodom surrounded the house demanding Lot send them out that they could “know” them.

After some pretty disturbing dialogue, the angels smite the men of Sodom with blindness.

If I was up to no good and was blinded, I would probably at least try to get home.

Not the men of Sodom.

Gen 11:19 “And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.”

They didn’t go home. They didn’t try to get help. They wearied themselves to find the door.

Whose door? Lot’s door. Even after they were judged and blinded, they were still trying to get to the door to find the angels.

The pride crowd doesn’t stop. They won’t relent. They will keep pushing their agenda.

Top Bottom