• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My 2 cents on 2024, I am 67, a WASP, living in Fishers.
    I grew up in Detroit, with no handouts or ups.
    Joined the Army at 18 out of high school, retired twenty one years later. Then spent another twenty years with the federal government.
    Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t recognize the America I have lived and served on.
    The left wants CHANGE, they promise a NEW America.
    “IF” they win, and it looks again now they will do anything to stay in.
    I’m in deep Kimchi.
    Maybe I was lucky and had all the breaks and privledges afforded to me, us?
    But for my children, grandchildren, and future great grandchildren, I wonder what kind of America they will live in in 2025?

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    My 2 cents on 2024, I am 67, a WASP, living in Fishers.
    I grew up in Detroit, with no handouts or ups.
    Joined the Army at 18 out of high school, retired twenty one years later. Then spent another twenty years with the federal government.
    Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t recognize the America I have lived and served on.
    The left wants CHANGE, they promise a NEW America.
    “IF” they win, and it looks again now they will do anything to stay in.
    I’m in deep Kimchi.
    Maybe I was lucky and had all the breaks and privledges afforded to me, us?
    But for my children, grandchildren, and future great grandchildren, I wonder what kind of America they will live in in 2025?
    Amen!!!! I just hit lower 40s. I grew up in the hood. never had hand outs. Also joined the us army at 17 with parents approval. Went to war. Worked my hump off to build a good life. Even as a native american I never wanted anything from the government! Everything they touch they destroy, but the left will obliterate the US if they have anoter term. We wil be faced with a hard choice unfortunately, It will be for the future!

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    For some strangeeeeeeee reason, I feel like it's the opposite. I am not saying I am happy about it or that I want it to, I am just pretty sure she is going to win. We are underestimating the power of "not trump".
    It will be by cheating again! Call me a conspiracy theorist but no way can they win fairly.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So, if she feels very strongly about this any property, she of her family owns should be given back to the Indian's and they go back to Jamaca. I don't she how she can live in this country with the guilt she bears.

When is she going to talk about her family being slave holders?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Pittsburgh diners fume over ‘staged’ Harris campaign stop as popular restaurant cleared: ‘Mind-boggling’​

Harris was also ripped for stopping for a snack at Sheetz, a convenience store the administration is currently suing​

Trump Supporters BOO Kamala Harris After She KICKS THEM OUT Diner For STAGED Campaign Event!​

Sphinx313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Central
    It will be by cheating again! Call me a conspiracy theorist but no way can they win fairly.
    Oh, I am with you 100%. When I was still a gamer 4 years ago, the amount of young 20 somethings I was playing with that said their parents would disown them if they didn't vote for Biden was INSANE. A large chunk of the voting populous on both sides have no idea what they're even actually doing in that booth.

What republicans have to do is actually go vote. They need to understand that no vote= a vote for Kamala, and a vote for RFK= a vote for Kamala. I am not EXCITED that it's trump, but we just can't have Kamala. And that's not to say I wouldn't vote for a woman. If Tulsi was still a Dem, I'd vote for her in a second. THAT is the democrat party that needs to come back.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Oh, I am with you 100%. When I was still a gamer 4 years ago, the amount of young 20 somethings I was playing with that said their parents would disown them if they didn't vote for Biden was INSANE. A large chunk of the voting populous on both sides have no idea what they're even actually doing in that booth.

What republicans have to do is actually go vote. They need to understand that no vote= a vote for Kamala, and a vote for RFK= a vote for Kamala. I am not EXCITED that it's trump, but we just can't have Kamala. And that's not to say I wouldn't vote for a woman. If Tulsi was still a Dem, I'd vote for her in a second. THAT is the democrat party that needs to come back.
    In 2020 there was a record turn out for both sides somehow. Hmmmmm.

Im more excited that JD is VP and can't wait to have him at the helm.

Alot of the old school dems are what we call rhinos now. The right have stayed the same for the most part, the dems turned hard left and fell of the communst cliff.

Sphinx313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Central
    In 2020 there was a record turn out for both sides somehow. Hmmmmm.

Im more excited that JD is VP and can't wait to have him at the helm.

Alot of the old school dems are what we call rhinos now. The right have stayed the same for the most part, the dems turned hard left and fell of the communst cliff.
    Agreed. The problem is, on "IndianaHelmetOwners", the Left are saying the exact same thing about Republicans. Only problem is, I believe we are correct and they just won't accept it. But they literally believe the exact same thing. MAGA something something MAGA MAGA blue hair.

Top Bottom