• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The bottom line is that regardless of whether natural or unnatural causes are to blame, if unnatural and done right, it cannot be detected much less correctly attributed to a guilty party. In either case, had the coroner got off his dead ass the door would not have been left standing wide open for the circus that is virtually guaranteed to follow.

If an unnatural death cannot be detected, what good is the coroner's word? That's all the clowns need. The circus will go on, regardless.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Conspiracies are never put to rest. In this case, the media is doing it's best to drum up a conspiracy. And the justice of the peace isn't really a coroner, is he? He signs a piece of paper that a man is dead and foul play isn't suspected.

Somehow I had missed that detail. A JP? Seriously? I am beginning to think MrJarrell is more correct about Texas than he realized.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If an unnatural death cannot be detected, what good is the coroner's word? That's all the clowns need. The circus will go on, regardless.

You don't see how that would be less conducive to the circus than an initial declaration which is clearly inconsistent with what actually happens under the circumstances, and then revising to 'he is dead of not being alive'? If the work had been done and no evidence of foul play found, that is a lot better for preventing a circus than the official report itself being implausible before even considering other factors.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You don't see how that would be less conducive to the circus than an initial declaration which is clearly inconsistent with what actually happens under the circumstances, and then revising to 'he is dead of not being alive'? If the work had been done and no evidence of foul play found, that is a lot better for preventing a circus than the official report itself being implausible before even considering other factors.

I'm just saying that nothing will prevent the circus. It was inevitable, given the number of clowns. Maybe it would have been a 1 ring instead of a 3 ring, but the circus will go on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

"Senator McConnell's attempt to justify his unprecedented obstruction with my speech is completely misleading and patently false," Schumer wrote on the website Medium.

The culture is going to force the republicans' hands on this. Too bad they don't have the spines and the discipline to play the game the democrats do. As usual, they will fumble the ball, look like idiots and make Obama look like the innocent victim.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm just saying that nothing will prevent the circus. It was inevitable, given the number of clowns. Maybe it would have been a 1 ring instead of a 3 ring, but the circus will go on.

You are always going to have those 5 people who are unwilling to admit that a bad thing naturally occurred with timing that makes a person take a closer look, but with the official treatment of the death, the only thing we have with certainty is that he is no longer alive. A bucket of water may not completely extinguish every smoldering ember, but it will do a whole lot more good than a bucket of gasoline, which is exactly what has been thrown.

In this case, "We have made a thorough examination and cannot find anything inducing [cause of death] other than that he is so old that his faith in Christ is based on having been present at the crucifixion" goes a lot further than "He's dead, and there are no painfully obvious signs of foul play".

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I, for one, am glad the coroner didn't immediately put out a simplistic cause of death. The sheeple are incapable of grasping nuance and complexity and would have just accepted the preposterous notion that a 79 year old obese smoker and drinker could have died in his sleep of natural causes. Then Hillary, Holder, Horiuchi and the rest of the shadowy "H" overlords would get away scot free.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So Arnold Schwarzenegger should be eligible for president, since he is a naturalized US citizen?

Natural born is required by the constitution, so yes, there is a different class of citizen.

He didn't say that there isn't different classes, he stated that there isn't a third class. There is natural born and naturalized. Ted Cruz was a citizen at birth, aka birthright citizen or natural born.

This is from the Naturalization Act of 1790. It was replaced by subsequent Acts but I think it gives us an idea as to what the Founders would have intended by the phrase "natural born". I take that to ask the question, was Cruz's father ever a resident in the United States? As I understand it, his mother was a citizen.

Yes he was a resident for over 10 years before he went to Canada, first 4 years were under a student visa, the remainder under political asylum. He came to the US in 1957 at the age of 18, met/married Ted Cruz mother in 1969 in TX and then they both went to Canada. He came back in '74 and his wife came back in '75.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Does this usually cause the decedent to smooth out his pajamas and place a pillow over his head?

The guy who found him didn't find the scene suspicious, so I think some people may be reading a little much into the whole pillow thing:

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said. Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile, He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The guy who found him didn't find the scene suspicious, so I think some people may be reading a little much into the whole pillow thing:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php

Poindexter? That is a little too close to Axelrod in my opinion, to be a coincidence.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Hunting trip? Texas? Ima gonna need ta hear Dick Cheney's alibi before I kin close this here case.:mullet:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Don't use my words against me?

And all I see on FB is liberals saying Congress CAN'T block an appointment. That they NEVER did it. And if they don't get a liberal appointed, Roe vs. Wade will be reversed.

Upon reading what Schumer had to say, I was thinking 'shenanigans for me but not for thee'.

I was thinking along the lines that we were first told it was a heart attack. As previously mentioned, I have watched only one person die of a heart attack, but it was much messier than the scene with Scalia. Then we are given another diagnosis, supposedly certified by an absentee coroner, and no autopsy was performed. Regardless of there not being any obvious signs, I cannot fathom simply writing off the possibility of something being other than it appears with such a high-value individual. After all, this insignificant little incident could only sway the future of the republic. Nothing here to worry about. I would expect a little more than what was done.

Top Bottom